beer Being Crafty

rCszp7L.jpg

a couple of pictures I never post from earlier in the week. 

Before trying this, their honey smoked is the only beer from them I liked.   hopefully shape of good things to come , because I drive past them on way to work . 

9gfj8ml.jpg

My wife picked this up for me simply because it was sitting next to a beer she knew I liked.  It will be a good summer beer. I can see drinking a few of these after cutting the lawn on a hot day

Esvmbmb.jpg

Once in awhile, be sure to treat yourself to a shit beer so you can appreciate all that is craft.

Today is:

Brooklyn East India IPA

Hints of skunk and feet. Tastes fresh off the back of a Ford 150 in the Florida sun. An orbital floor polish finish rounds off this dud.

The Hot Pepper said:
Once in awhile, be sure to treat yourself to a shit beer so you can appreciate all that is craft.

Today is:

Brooklyn East India IPA

Hints of skunk and feet. Tastes fresh off the back of a Ford 150 in the Florida sun. An orbital floor polish finish rounds off this dud.

Basically I need growler #2. Got my OH but stopped by the gas station for a sixer to drink beer before I cracked it open. I just need to carry home two growlers and be done. I don't know why I'm adverse to it lol! The BP has crap!

Back