beer Being Crafty

Thegreenchilemonster said:
Glad you digged the sour. I'll probably brew another sour very soon, once I bottle up one of my other sours. I have blackberry sour fermented with Brett/Lacto/Pedio/Saison Sacc that is tasting very nice right now. I just need to clean up some bottles, and bottle it.

It's interesting because I actually liked the passion fruit one more this batch than the last batch. The mango is still my favorite out of all of them. There is a peach one as well, that I still haven't been able to get my hands on.
Are there some good sour threads on HBT? I'm just starting to read that book and I'm realizing that it's way more involved than I realized. Looking for some supplemental reading.

Ozzy2001 said:
Are there some good sour threads on HBT? I'm just starting to read that book and I'm realizing that it's way more involved than I realized. Looking for some supplemental reading.
I've read extensively on milkthefunk, plus listened to multiple podcasts from Michael Tonsmeire, Michael Dawson, Mike Mraz, etc...

I have also watched sooooo many of DanABA's videos on Youtube. I really like his experimental approach to the whole sour brewing thing.

Real Ale Brewing makes some decent IPAs.

Attachments

• 20170627_215632.jpg
    20170627_215632.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 36
Back