beer Being Crafty

The Hot Pepper said:
I know the Other Half Grape was the shit so I'd give melon a whirl, it's the complicated pop tart cinnamon toast s'more flavors I shy away from.
I checked 2 of those places and neither had OH on tap. I am going to try and get to another one Thursday before the office party.

Guess I'll get a growler but looking at some prices around town looks like it's more expensive to drink that way. Why? I understand there are some beers only available on tap..

Grass Snake said:
Guess I'll get a growler but looking at some prices around town looks like it's more expensive to drink that way. Why? I understand there are some beers only available on tap..

Here the ipa's are a lot cheaper.

The dark beers you pretty much break even.  The five beans I bought yesterday was 19 dollars for 64oz growler.  I'm not sure what a 12oz can costs but I would love to know.

Pleased with this purchase

Attachments

• 20161206_201649.jpg
    20161206_201649.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 34
Bell's Kalamazoo Stout is pretty nice.....It has the body of a coffee stout but the mouthfeel of an Irish Dry even when cold from the bottle so it's a nice one if you don't let it warm up. Has a touch of toastiness too.

Mmmmm this is nice.

Back