beer Being Crafty

When I was in New Hampshire back in September I tried to buy some but the store wouldn't let me. They tried to make me buy the whole sixer but I refused because I didn't have room in my carry on bag. : (

Someday I guess.

IMG_6854.PNG

Boss, ever try this one from Coney Island? Pretty nice.

Haven't had it. The lemon peel sounds nice to brighten up some of the duller autumnal flavors. Sounds like a refreshing pumpy.

Thegreenchilemonster said:
This is my first beer since Sunday, so I had to make it a good one. This one doesn't dissapoint. Normally I don't like beers this malty, but this beer is just right. Great bourbon flavor and aroma. At over 11% ABV, it is definitely a sipper.

I enjoy the suffering through one of those about every other month or so ...

While I can handle the alcohol fine, I would be well-served by a 6-8 oz pour ...

A little bit too boozy for me to drink more than infrequently ...

I would pick-up a lot of other beers from the shelf given my druthers ...

I think they have that one well-placed in terms of seasonality ...

I feel like I have to buy at during a period of the year when there's not much for me ...

You'd prob like the OH stout they have in limited bottles, it's 12% and rum barrel aged so it's raisiny/figgy. (I've actually only had it on tap and not aged, but they have some bottles left!)

Currently drinking: Other Half Broccoli

Really all I drink these days is the different imperials OH comes up with. Nice to live by a brewery.

grantmichaels said:

I enjoy the suffering through one of those about every other month or so ...

While I can handle the alcohol fine, I would be well-served by a 6-8 oz pour ...
That is one of the reasons I poured it into a baby snifter. I got three good pours from it, that I enjoyed while cooking dinner.
tctenten said:
Definitely a "winter" type beer for me. Hit the spit while I was hunting in the snow.
I bet this is a good cabin brew. How was your hunt?

grantmichaels said:
Everyone lives by a brewery now, right?
There's a dozen or two within an hour's drive, and half of those are within 15 mins!

Brooklyn is loaded but not all have tap rooms it's actually a new(ish) law that allows it here.

Back