beer Being Crafty

HB aji amarillo Belgian tripel. Aged for 10 months. Daaamn, it's good! It has such a fantastic classic Belgian aroma, and a pleasant mouth tingle from the peppers. I'm glad I have another 20 or so of these flip tops of this beer to enjoy this Summer.

Attachments

• 20170711_181740.jpg
    20170711_181740.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 26
Bro, traffic is constantly a huge PITA out here. Alexandria is a constant bottleneck coming in and out of DC. I've hit bumper to bumper traffic there at 10 PM on a Sunday night. There is no avoiding it.

You should try a commute to Baltimore in rush hour traffic from NOVA sometime...the worst commute ever!!!

10:30pm. Tiptoeing around the hotel room up in Cape Cod cuz the wife and kids are sleeping with the TV still on :rofl:

IMG_4645.JPG

Great beer. Same company that makes "State of Mind" IPA. I posted that a few weeks ago, but PB deleted it; I plan on bringing some home though. It's got a fucking "Jackalope" on the can. What else can I say? Haha! Good shit

1st trip to the beer store so far on this trip. I'll be Hammer dancing in no time, Pook ;)

tctenten said:
Yeah. Kinda did that today. We were going through Baltimore at 5pm. It wasn't too bad, a few slowdowns but nothing crazy.
The worst part is heading through DC to and from Baltimore in rush hour. No escaping the gauntlet!

It took me almost an hour to drive 10 miles home today from Oakton.

MikeUSMC said:
10:30pm. Tiptoeing around the hotel room up in Cape Cod cuz the wife and kids are sleeping with the TV still on :rofl:

IMG_4645.JPG

Great beer. Same company that makes "State of Mind" IPA. I posted that a few weeks ago, but PB deleted it; I plan on bringing some home though. It's got a f**king "Jackalope" on the can. What else can I say? Haha! Good shit

1st trip to the beer store so far on this trip. I'll be Hammer dancing in no time, Pook ;)
That is some extremely ornate can art!

MikeUSMC said:

attachicon.gif
IMG_4645.JPG

Great beer. Same company that makes "State of Mind" IPA. I posted that a few weeks ago, but PB deleted it; I plan on bringing some home though. It's got a f**king "Jackalope" on the can. What else can I say? Haha! Good shit

That is a very good beer from not too far from where I live.  Collective Arts actually shares a brewing space with my favourite Brewery Nicklebrook, at least for a couple more years until Nicklebrook finishes building their new larger space closer to Niagara Falls. .   The Tiger Can  For Ransack is pretty Cool too but really all of C A's   Can art is exceptional. 

Attachments

• IMG_20170119_165531.jpg
    IMG_20170119_165531.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_20170119_165512.jpg
    IMG_20170119_165512.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 40
t0mato said:
Wow. What a cool brewery.
Yeah, it's a pretty cool concept for sure. At 5 gallons of final boiled wort, and considering I'll get 2 cases of beer, that's about 42 cents a beer. I already have washed NEIPA yeast from a previous batch, and all of the hops necessary to brew. Plus, I'll get to chat with the brewers there, while the grain is milled and mashed. I'm sure there will be a lot of HB sharing as well. It will be a good chance for me to share some of my own brews with folks that really know their beer.

Back