beer Being Crafty

Oh, he doesn't have to use tapatalk, he can use mobile site, or scroll to bottom and click full. He happens to be a person that logs off, and most people stay logged in. So he sees that tapatalk "prompt" which he can deny.

I thought I conveyed it to him, I guess not. Tell him tapatalk is not mandatory.

I figure if he stays away for a while, it'll be a surprise when I take up a collection to send him a surprise ...

https://us.fleshlight.com/products/the-warming-dead

The Hot Pepper said:
Oh, he doesn't have to use tapatalk, he can use mobile site, or scroll to bottom and click full. He happens to be a person that logs off, and most people stay logged in. So he sees that tapatalk "prompt" which he can deny.

I thought I conveyed it to him ,I guess not. Tell him tapatalk is not mandatory.

I'll reach out to him after a little while if he doesn't come around ...

Tom gives a shit about tapatalk. :lol:

tom.jpg

The Hot Pepper said:

I thought I conveyed it to him, I guess not. Tell him tapatalk is not mandatory.
I use the mobile site 95 percent of the time. I've only seen one tapatalk ad when I used my PC with the full site. The bum will be missed. : (

Back