beer Being Crafty

This one aint bad Muda focks and it has vanilla too. I often taste vanilla notes in beer which don't bother me it's the one that's all about vanilla that turns me off. In this beer they even use an extract, but they did good job not letting it overpower everything. This shizz is really good guys..

Attachments

• 20161223_215335.jpg
    20161223_215335.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 44
They are well-regarded, but I haven't found their style suits my prefs as often as at other breweries ...

I can tell they are well-made, but just don't like them all that much most times ...

Same goes for DFH, GI (except BC line), Magic Hat, and a lot of places though ...

grantmichaels said:
They are well-regarded, but I haven't found their style suits my prefs as often as at other breweries ...

I can tell they are well-made, but just don't like them all that much most times ...

Same goes for DFH, GI (except BC line), Magic Hat, and a lot of places though ...

I concur.......  Dogfish head is way over priced these days    
                      Goose Island= meh
                       Magic hat= meh 

I mean the style was really coined with this release, and "West Coast Style" became a thing, that was always there but no one put it into words... the branding of this beer took off as a notable style or sub-style...

I did also say arguably lol...

Back