beer Being Crafty

The Hot Pepper said:
The original west coast style that started the style... (arguably?)

Pretty good read: https://tomacitelli.com/2014/08/21/the-five-most-influential-american-born-ipas-of-all-time/

A site I like a lot, which I find inspiring to poke around before I make recipes: http://barclayperkins.blogspot.com/
I built the Mild XXX after reading some stuff about Mild's there, as a matter of fact ...

The X's are the  alcohol rating, which was how beers were taxed back then, over there ...

This is what I meant and it appears they even have the tm.

"in terms of imprinting the style into people’s mind, Green Flash has been hugely influential—after all, it trademarked the term “West Coast IPA” and slapped it onto its labels in giant letters. It’s also widely considered one of the best examples of the style."

Alwhite, now I'm on to the goood shizzzzz  :beer:  :metal: NorCal DAMMIT!!!

cef8222073130d94b09fed48a0685189.jpg

I happen to enjoy Green Flash's hoppy beers, so I have no personal argument with that ...

My smallest glassware is from them, which I use often when sampling my beer, and also - my favorite tulip glassware is from them ... the Cellar 3 G/W ...

They make a pretty cool stout, too ... the double-stout ...

Grass Snake said:
I found a 6 point Variety 12 pack. Has two I never tried before, the Crisp and Sweetaction..

Love that pack, and REALLY love Crisp ...

grantmichaels said:
gave Ozzy's Tripel some East vs West hopping ...

a Trappist (NE-)IPA, I guess, borrowing from wheebz ...

I un know what the fug thats spose to mean>??? But thats by far the pretiest glass of home brew youv posted. If its got enuff fizz(n it looks like it does from the head) tha shit must be amazing. :cheers:
The Hot Pepper said:
Damn. Went shopping, came back, poured a stout and you guys are still on the east vs west thing lol.
Short Dark and Wired is the SHIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

have you ever been to Cali, Boss?

The Hot Pepper said:
Damn. Went shopping, came back, poured a stout and you guys are still on the east vs west thing lol.
Short Dark and Wired is the SHIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!
East coast makes good dark beers. West coast makes good ipa's. End of story.

Back