beer Being Crafty

luvmesump3pp3rz said:
hey mike, i like the shape of the glass that is next to that prohibition pig can. it looks like the shape of a 12 oz beer can complete with the tapered top. nice.  Merry Christmas bro.  :cheers:
Thanks, man, me too! Same glass that the "Double Scampi" beer was in (2nd pic in that same post). Got it down in Virginia, in TGCM's 'hood, at Aslin brewery

Enjoying some White Russians tonight with Mrs. USMC while we wait for the rugrats to go to sleep so Santa can show up ;)
IMG_9473.JPG

Pinnacle "Whipped" (whipped cream flavor) is the bomb for these ;)

Merry Christmas, everybody!
:cheers:

stettoman said:
Building a batch of carnitas today with a 5 lb pork loin roast, thought it might be time to pop my cherry on one o' these...

attachicon.gif
20190915_122826.jpg

I so wanted to be impressed, and for an IPA it's damn good, but this is no "double" IPA...maybe an IPA & a half, but very light on hops for a double.

Just don't send Hogleg up here to pull my toenails. Tryin' to be honest...NOT worth 17 bucks for a sixer....

"The Double IPA is higher in alcohol content than its predecessor. And while Double IPAs typically have a greater concentration of hops, it takes more malt to reach the typical 8 to 10% ABV, resulting in more complex and distinct flavors."

They probably cheaped out on hops and only upped the malt to reach 8%. ;) Haven't had a good SN in like... ever, besides the original pale ale.

That Lawson's Sip of Sunshine is absolutely awesome! I grab some every time I see it.

The sun will be setting soon so for me it's time to Enter Night. Metallica hooked up with Arrogant Brewing for this one. As a lifelong Metallica fan I had to try it! Decent tasting pilsner but it was more the novelty of it. I'm totally an IPA kinda girl.
IMG_1934.jpg

kris79usa said:

That Lawson's Sip of Sunshine is absolutely awesome! I grab some every time I see it.

The sun will be setting soon so for me it's time to Enter Night. Metallica hooked up with Arrogant Brewing for this one. As a lifelong Metallica fan I had to try it! Decent tasting pilsner but it was more the novelty of it. I'm totally an IPA kinda girl.
attachicon.gif
IMG_1934.jpg

the sip of sunshine is good but i like this one better!

20200105_180114_resized.jpg

I thought I would make a contribution from down under.

Yesterday my sister dropped off a 6 pack of different craft beers from Feral Brewing Co.

This is the first one I have tried, a smoked porter. Lovely hoppy aroma and very easy to drink.

I am a bit disappointed that there was only one of them in the 6 pack.

20200220_180501.jpg

Cheers I hope everyone is safe and healthy.

This is a really solid raspberry sour abandoned at the altar from Herald Haus in Stratford Ontario.
SJWCAyr.jpg

Back