beer Being Crafty

MikeUSMC said:
attachicon.gif
IMG_9411.JPG

:beer:
hey Mike, i`ve had that one a few time and it was good!  :cheers:

IMG_9446.JPG

Bonus points if you saw the stained glass Claddagh in that pic ^ ;)
IMG_9447.JPG

My grandmother (R.I.P.) made that, God only knows how long ago. Loooooooong before I was born, that's for sure. I was lucky enough to inherit it after she passed. Most crotchety, bitter, stubborn, Irish lady who ever walked the Earth, hahaha. Ended up passing in hospice, with pneumonia (at 85), about 10 years ago. Crotchety until the minute she died, lol. "Jaysus Christ, Michael. What in Hades are ya doin' here? Go home to yer family! When in the Hell will you people just leave me the Hell alone, so I can just feckin' die already? Sweet Jaysus!"
:rofl:
Love you too, Grandma!
Sláinte! Haha!
:cheers:

I remember shopping with her in a store once, as an adult. There was a kid in there (maybe 5 or 6 years old), unsupervised, acting totally unruly. She called the kid over, and told him to "go outside and play in traffic"
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Today's world needs more people like her, haha

MikeUSMC said:
attachicon.gif
IMG_9446.JPG

Bonus points if you saw the stained glass Claddagh in that pic ^ ;)
attachicon.gif
IMG_9447.JPG

My grandmother (R.I.P.) made that, God only knows how long ago. Loooooooong before I was born, that's for sure. I was lucky enough to inherit it after she passed. Most crotchety, bitter, stubborn, Irish lady who ever walked the Earth, hahaha. Ended up passing in hospice, with pneumonia (at 85), about 10 years ago. Crotchety until the minute she died, lol. "Jaysus Christ, Michael. What in Hades are ya doin' here? Go home to yer family! When in the Hell will you people just leave me the Hell alone, so I can just feckin' die already? Sweet Jaysus!"
:rofl:
Love you too, Grandma!
Sláinte! Haha!

I remember shopping with her in a store once, as an adult. There was a kid in there (maybe 5 or 6 years old), unsupervised, acting totally unruly. She called the kid over, and told him to "go outside and play in traffic"
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Today's world needs more people like her, haha
great post! i`m a lil bit irish myself!!!  :cheers:

MikeUSMC said:
Trying to clear up some storage on my phone, and I found a few bangers that I don't think I posted over the Summer

attachicon.gif
IMG_8820.JPG
attachicon.gif
IMG_8955.JPG
attachicon.gif
IMG_9090.JPG
attachicon.gif
IMG_8956.JPG
attachicon.gif
IMG_8957.JPG
attachicon.gif
IMG_9092.JPG

This "Perfect Storm" was off the freakin' hook!
attachicon.gif
IMG_9052.JPG

And this "Juice Machine" was indescribably delicious. Probably my 2nd favorite beer I've ever had, next to "King Jjjuliusss"
attachicon.gif
IMG_9049.JPG
attachicon.gif
IMG_9050.JPG

hey mike, i like the shape of the glass that is next to that prohibition pig can. it looks like the shape of a 12 oz beer can complete with the tapered top. nice.  Merry Christmas bro.  :cheers:

Back