• If you have a question about commercial production or the hot sauce business, please post in Startup Help.

Berry habanero sauce

This was just a quick sauce I threw together from stuff i had on hand because I was bored.

Strawberries, apple cider vinegar, blackberries, orange habaneros, sugar, blueberries, salt.

It tastes good but no idea what to put it on.

IMG_0575.jpg

I mix my Tongue Wrapper, which is a Blueberry/Naga Jolokia hot sauce, with Philly cream cheese for on bagels. Have a little tub mixed in the fridge. My oldest son only grabbed the wrong one once. :rofl:

I mix my Tongue Wrapper, which is a Blueberry/Naga Jolokia hot sauce, with Philly cream cheese for on bagels. Have a little tub mixed in the fridge. My oldest son only grabbed the wrong one once. :rofl:

Yeah I probably would have been :rofl: myself if it had happened herebut my wife and daughters make sure I mark all my container so they don't grab one.

A few weeks ago my mother in-law stumbled into a small batch of vanilla ice cream that I mix with your Straw-Berry Drool. :lol:
Didn't end well ;)

This is a breakfast sauce for sure. Waffles, French toast, pancakes, with whipped cream, done.

Oh yeah. A french toast bagel. Do you have those there? Popular here. Kinda like an egg bagel but lighter, with a maple syrup swirl and a dusting of powdered sugar on it.

LOL no not french toast from a bagel. A french toast bagel! Like cinnamon raisin, french toast, onion, etc. A bagel flavor here.

A French Toast Bagel, I haven't seen them however, that said I haven't been to any Bagel shops since we moved here. I only know of an Einstine Brother's Bagels and it's a fair distance from the house. Now I may have to make a little drive by and see though on the way home.

Back