best bacon i can buy.

fricken eh this stuff is great would be better if it was flavored with pino's or habs instead but its great stuff

mitchell's gourmet food 3 peppercorn bacon.
IMG_3521.jpg

Looks nice!

How's the flavor/heat on it?

Now ya got me pondering making potato-bacon perogies..I miss those. :D

Yup, it's red, green, white, black peppercorns. All the colors of the peppercorn unless I missed one.

Doh! It's says three. Oops.

yes mixed pepper has the most amazing smell and flavor the red ones are kinda sweet with the clasic pepper kick. white pepper is kinda mellow green is fresh flavor.

you must get some mixed / Gourmet peppercorns for your grinder.

N_FF said:
fricken eh this stuff is great would be better if it was flavored with pino's or habs instead but its great stuff

mitchell's gourmet food 3 peppercorn bacon.
IMG_3521.jpg

thehotpepper.com said:
Yup, it's red, green, white, black peppercorns. All the colors of the peppercorn unless I missed one.

THP counting FAIL! Use your toes if you have to.

Salute', TB.

its from canada, which makes it canadian? what's the difference, exactly, between canadian bacon and ham? It says thick sliced, so is it like what we call bacon, just sold in canada? you cant see it, Patrick, becuase its been smothered in Peppercorns. we need a picture of a serving suggestion.:lol:

I think I need an instruction picture of a pig, with the lines drawn on it for the different cuts of meat- baacon, ham, pork chops, roast, loin, etc. :P

Back