• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Best bird feeder repellant

If your having trouble with the squirrels getting into your bird feeder I have your cure. A friend of mine was having trouble with the squirrels getting into his bird feeder so we mixed in a teaspoon of my moruga bubblegum 7 powder. Wish he had filmed it because when that squirrel started digging threw the seeds to get his sunflower seeds that's when the delayed reaction happened. Everyone here knows that filling when you get the hot chili on our hand and put them somewhere we did not want. That was some hot sunflower seed. He Never came back and you know it does not effect birds.

I made 7 pot tea to spray on my Parents bird feeder once.
Funny as heck.
The Non bird critters would fill their cheeks up just about when the heat kicked in.

They can empty their cheeks pretty fast... LOL

They did the 100yrd. dash to the watering trough in seconds.

96strat said:
If your having trouble with the squirrels getting into your bird feeder I have your cure. A friend of mine was having trouble with the squirrels getting into his bird feeder so we mixed in a teaspoon of my moruga bubblegum 7 powder. Wish he had filmed it because when that squirrel started digging threw the seeds to get his sunflower seeds that's when the delayed reaction happened. Everyone here knows that filling when you get the hot chili on our hand and put them somewhere we did not want. That was some hot sunflower seed. He Never came back and you know it does not effect birds.

lmao !    

My squirrels started to get immune. Shit you not. Walked out and that fudger was chomping down on a peach bhut.

Back