• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Best smelling pepper??

you know I have given this more thought and I don't really care. Next year when I am laying on a blanket in AJ's backyard surrounded by his peppers I will just take in the smell of all of them and be in Heaven.

JayT said:
you know I have given this more thought and I don't really care. Next year when I am laying on a blanket in AJ's backyard surrounded by his peppers I will just take in the smell of all of them and be in Heaven.

Ummmm.....is there something you and AJ would like to tell us?

:oops:

Nope. I just decided that I am moving into his backyard to sleep among all his peppers next year.

roflmao @ JayT....come on down....

I haven't responded to this thread because I have been cooking down the last few days...I cooked red savinas tonight and have to say I like the Fataliis best...the savinas are a close second, but then so is the 7 pot...

I keep a nice mix of dried and roughly crushed habs to use in place of the traditional "crushed red", for pizzas and pastas and such. The smell in that jar is pretty damn intoxicating!

It is made up of 7-8 different types of hab 90% ripe, 10% green.

roflmao @ Iggy...

Scotch Bonnet and Orange Hab have always been tied for me, but when I need a quick pick-me-up I open up my stash of seven pot powder and take a whiff. Probably my new favorite.

I agree with Chris, Cumari Ou Passarino,next the Cumari, then
most of the Pimento de Chero's(Nose peppers)

ButchT

Back