• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Bet Trinidad Scorpions of the Year for Me

AlabamaJack

eXtreme
here are 10 Trinidad Scorpions that look like what I expected them to look like...these are my seed stock for 2009...thanks Trini, Potawie, and Peppermania....

11-01-08a001.jpg

Paste making time....

AJ !! Wiping the drool from me old face .... those look super !!

So did you start with stock from all three you mentioned?

P. Dreadie

P. Dreadie said:
AJ !! Wiping the drool from me old face .... those look super !!

So did you start with stock from all three you mentioned?

P. Dreadie

Thanks Dreddie...yes sir, I did and made a mistake by not labelling the pots who shot john so to speak...

here is two close ups of the absolute best one for me...

110108b001.jpg

110108b002.jpg

A zillion times better than mine this year AJ. Most of mine were a quarter of the size and dimply, almost like they'd been crossed with a Naga.

wow they look fantastic!!!! hope mine come out like that. Just gotta find me some yellow scorpion seeds.

You hit the nail on the head AJ. Perfect representation. I admit I missed growing them this year. Just for looks alone, they are stunning. :mouthonfire:

Chris

Nice pics AJ. The one's you sent me were all beautiful pods. I don't know for sure, but I'm thinking you hand picked them too. Everyone of them gave me good seeds and they sure are good in my chili. Well, all but the Red Savina. I ate that one a couple of days ago. Thanks again buddy.

Fantastic! They are absolutely BEAUTIFUL, AJ! I will be growing those next year. I hope whatever peppers I get are half that nice. Just out of interest, how tall did your plants get?

tallest Trinidad Scorpion was about 5 feet tall and about 4 feet in diameter...the largest superhots were the 7 pots for shear size...6 feet tall and 4 feet across...if the Naga Morich (my contest nagas) hadn't gotten root bound, I am sure they would have gone 7 feet tall and probably 5' diameter but since I started them January 1st and didn't repot after putting them in the 5 gallon containers, they got really badly rootbound and stopped producing and growing...lesson learned for container plants next year...

Back