• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Beyond Death

Ok so I just bought and tried Blair's Beyond Death yesterday. Love it. Anyone else try it yet? Great flavor. Not quite as hot as I expected but still pretty darn hot.

i just got that mail out yesterday too. looks good..but i still have plenty of jersey death to go.

how is the heat compared to jd?

JayT said:
Ok so I just bought and tried Blair's Beyond Death yesterday. Love it. Anyone else try it yet? Great flavor. Not quite as hot as I expected but still pretty darn hot.

what I've found with extracts is if it's not hot enough maybe you need to use more ;)

MegaDeath does it for me in the extracts. I did crack open a bottle of CaJohn's 10 last night and splash it on a pizza - very hot! :violin:

chilliman64 said:
what I've found with extracts is if it's not hot enough maybe you need to use more :)

MegaDeath does it for me in the extracts. I did crack open a bottle of CaJohn's 10 last night and splash it on a pizza - very hot! :lol:

I'll have to agree with you on that one. I LOOOOOVE Blair Megadeath!!! More extract might not taste as good as well. That's why I'm shooting towards the CaJohn's 10. From the review I read it sounds like a sauce I will be keeping readily available in my fridge. (Just like the Megadeath...I looove that stuff mixed with barbeque sauce:onfire:....VERY good barbeque chicken with that.) I would like ....YES even more heat, but I'm shooting more towards the jalokia stuff now. Naturally hot without the chemical taste. I'll be ordering some of those seeds hopefully this winter.

Back