• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

chinense Bhut Eating

Good show Sterling eating a nice size Bhut Jolokia! The Bhut is the Guiness world record holder and a great pepper to do for your first Chile test but there are a few superhots out there that will hit your like a dodge truck, sorry for the analogy. The Bhut has an incredible aroma and flavor paired with the amazing heat that keeps it the king of chiles in overall points. I really don't get why so many people want to video themselves eating a superhot pepper but I truely enjoy watching you guys and gals in pain. I think that big ghost pepper burned you pretty good and took you by suprise a bit, but set the bar other superhots. :fireball:

Yeah, the pain sucks ASS, but its funny as hell watching others in pain. Aint so funny when you do it yourself, though. Hopefully I'll be doing some videos my self soon.

It was amazing!!! Simply amazing. I have eaten some before, but this one set the record for me. I took pics of it before the show, so ill post em up here in a sec. I am a little upset with my computer though as it only did 4:40. I had 9 min of video. It got better.

I think I may have made a mistake though. I ate southwest taco casserole for dinner and didnt drink anything for about 30 minutes after eating the pepper. I think the greasy taco meat and oils joined forces against. I had cramps until 2 in the morning, passed out, and then I awoke at 5 and 8 to much more cramping as the bhut made its way through me. I have not disposed of him yet, but I can still taste it. The back of my throat is actually rather sore. Definitely a good one. Glad you all liked it. There will be more!!

Did I spit on my hand???

No worries on the dodge analogy. We have come to peace with each other. I now own a nitro and ram truck. I had to have a few surgeries to implant teeth, and still have two more left. I only have 5 real teeth, and have had work on my jaw and nose. Besides, I think I would have dodged it if it hadnt been flying down an alley. Caught me off guard on the side about 8 years ago.

The cajones of King Kong himself. You had to pick the biggest one you could find too didn't you? I salute you.

Heres a few pics of the beast itself.

OtherDay028.jpg

OtherDay027.jpg

OtherDay026.jpg

OtherDay025.jpg

OtherDay024.jpg

Nice job JK. Always nice to see someone step up to the plate and then film it for others to see. My hat is off to you sir. ;)

Thanks for all the support and feedback everybody. Ill keep em coming. Ill be posting them to youtube, THP, and facebook for those who would like to follow. I plan on trying to do at least one a week. Im also up for challenges/requests. Let me know what you guys think should go next. I have a Tobago thats starting to look good to me.

Ill be trying another one next week thats a little smaller so I can actually talk while Im doing the video. There was so much I wanted to say and describe, but just couldnt get it out. lol Ill have more pics comong soon too. :dance:

Nice video man! Cant wait to post mine soon. I too have a few 4 to 5 inchers hanging on the plants right now!

One thing though. I couldnt help but keep thinking you were wiping your face with the same towel as the one you blew your nose into! haha. Kinda freaked me out LOL!

I was prepared for the sweats and nose running. I had pre seperated paper towels on hand. I was thinking that it looked that way myself.

Okay, so my next victim, or should I say attacker?! is going to be a yellow 7 pod. Should be ready sometime this week. Going to be fun fun!!

I assure all it was swallowed. It woke me up 3 times throughout the night and felt like demons were trying to rip out of my stomach. They found their way south and continued to do so. It was a journey. Worse than the others I had eaten before. But then again, they were only 2 1/2 inches or so long. This was extreme! I loved it. It burned so bad. Ill be doing a smaller one so I can actually talk some. This one had my throat swollen throught the next day. I dare say I was not ready for it. But I believe it prepared me for whats to come. I will be going to the chile pepper festival this year and entering the Bhut Jolokia Eating Contest. It will be filmed as well. :rofl:

Back