• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

chinense Bhut Eating

JSKaiser

Banned
Okay. So I have eaten the Bhut Jolokia a few times over in its fresh, dried, and powdered form. However, tonight I will be eating a whole fresh pepper pod and putting it up for everybodies entertainment and as a personal review. Any ideas or suggestions for me as far as the review? I plan on popping in the whole thing, and just going after it. Ill be doing the general min. 10 second chew and swallow, and no heat/pain relief liquids or otherwise for at least 10 min. Im a little anxious. I know what to expect, but I normally end up doing my OMG this is hot dance!! lol so wish me luck

Sterling

Just a little tease for all. This pepper is running just a hair over 4"long and is about 1.3" wide. Its a monster!!!!

Alright guys. Here it is. Sorry about the delay. Technical learnings had to take place. Should have probably thought it all out first right. Anyways, sorry about the pixelation. I figured the webcam was a lil better. Ill be investing in something a little clearer for the videos to come. This one was amazing. Not sure what happened to the end of it. My laptop shows 9 minutes of video, but youtube shows 5. This one was so hot I forgot what I was wanting to review and go over with this one. The burn lasted a good 12-15 minutes after the video. Not as good as some of the others, but I will learn. Enough of the talk, I know yall are dying, so here goes!!!! My first video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAZ8wGmTCIc&feature=player_embedded

Well, the link works. I cant seem to get the video to show up on the post. Anybody that knows how, let me know.

There we go. Its my first video! what can I say. It was a fun one. Hope you all enjoy. Next one will be much better. Ill have another Bhut next week. Hoping I have another one around 4" It was enlightening. Ill be doing many varieties in the days to come. To all of you who brought me to THP and have inspired the videos, hats off to ya. Im learning. Thank you all!!

And for those who notice, I have two teeth missing. I took my retainer out so that I could get the full experience. I lost the front of my face to a dodge truck years back. lol I learned why its called a dodge!!

Great show & go there JSKaiser .... for me the flavor part lasted a milli-second before the heat took over.

Peace,
P. Dreadie

Thats freakin AWESOME man! Nice to see someone fron Houston doing shit like this. I dont know if I will be able to do that, but we'll see. Im looking at getting a camcorder soon, so I'll be doing some vids myself. You hafta get a hold of some of Cappy's Brain Strain pods and do a vid on THAT!

roflmao...I fixed it for you JSK before I realized you had already fixed it...roflmao

good video...

Back