Bhut Jolokia Offer

This is a US only offer for 10 packages of Bhut Jolokia seeds. Only one person will have to pay for shipping:

I'll send out the seeds in standard envelopes and if they get crushed I'll resend via SASBE.
By requesting seed you are taking a chance that you will foot the postage bill for yourself and 9 others.
Ten people at a time are selected. One of those 10 will be randomly selected to pay (via paypal) for all 10 envelopes, something like $5. The other nine get a free ride.
If one of the 10 volunteers to pay, they may receive extra seeds.
If more than one volunteers, the random selection will be among volunteers.
If you do not send your mailing address in a message, you will be dropped.

So post in here and count off as you post, stopping at 10. Then send me a PM with your address. Also mention it to me if you want to volunteer for the shipping bill.

These seeds were not isolated at all. They may have crossed with something else. The parent plant was healthy and produced many large, extremely hot pods.

IMG_9018.jpg

Edit: I'm looking for Chocolate Scorpion, if anyone has that to share

I'll be #7.

Let's make this more fun. If you're up for it Zanman, I'll send you 150 Douglah seeds to be included in everyone's envelopes. Send your addy in my PM and I'll mail them out ASAP.

I'll be #7.

Let's make this more fun. If you're up for it Zanman, I'll send you 150 Douglah seeds to be included in everyone's envelopes. Send your addy in my PM and I'll mail them out ASAP.

Hey! That does sound like fun. I have this funny feeling my colon will be really clean next fall. :)

I'll be #8. Feel free to drop me if you get interest from someone who has not previously got in on any of your offers though (I got a pack of your last yellow scorpion offer). I also volunteer to pay the shipping.

put me in for #9

I am new to this.

I sent my address to Zanderspice via a personal message.

Hope I got this all correct.

Very cool way to do seeds. I like this method. first time I ever saw anything like this. This is a great web site with all kinds of cool things taking place.

Big Egg. I have to watch this closer. I missed the yellow scorpions.

I think this is kool. I like yellow peppers. I like them green and red and brown and purple and orange. I guess I like the colors of the rainbow. Yellow scorpions. sound dangerous.

I must be nuts. the more dangerous the name the more I want to grow them and eat them. I need some professional mental help. haha.

It wont do any good. I like being nuts. haha.

Go ahead offer some green bell pepper seeds with no heat and no one around here will want them. haha. But Yellow Scorpions that might kill you and everyone rushes to die.

And the bhuts are even stronger death medicine.

One to go. Who wants to kill themselves eating the hottest pepper in the world? line up. enter your name.

Somehow my long thank you and wrap up didn't get posted. Here's the short version; PepperBen's got the bill, thanks to Thaichilihead for the Douglah seeds and thanks to all the volunteers. Seeds should go out next week, once I've got the Douglahs here.

Back