• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

bhut jolokia sprouts

just transplanted about 16 of the best looking bhuts in 19oz cups and gave the rest to a friend i will post some pics here pretty soon

here a my bhuts as of 3-31-08. im about to move them to a new grow area very soon.

102_4142.jpg

102_4144.jpg

102_4147.jpg

and here is my clone

102_4145.jpg

very nice abf, very nice....

Hey 303 - Your Bhuts are doing exceptionally well. They have grown quite a bit within 20 days...

Are you planning to grow them all hydro inside, hydro outside or, Outside no hydro?

i plan to grow all outside this season and see how they do. i will also bring the best few in to over winter. at the end of the summer i will start 4 in my hydro system inside

update: as of april 10 2008
my bhuts at about 1 month old, i have 17 bhuts and 2 spicy mustard clones.

102_4148.jpg

102_4149.jpg

the new growing area until i move them outside

102_4150.jpg

102_4151.jpg

the spicy mustard clone

update: april 18 2008
around 6 weeks old from the day they sprouted

well since it was a pretty nice day i decided to put out my bhuts and a over wintered thai sun out in the sun today. my bhuts are really liking the time outside and all the sunshine.

all of my bhuts and 2 clones, it was a little windy but not to bad
102_4160.jpg

one of my best looking bhuts
102_4162.jpg

a 2 yr old thai sun plant that i have had grown indoors
102_4163.jpg

some of the thai suns
102_4164.jpg

thanks, that thai sun was the first pepper plant that i ever grew. i grew it indoors for 2 yrs and this is the first season its going to be outside and so far it seems to be liking it alot

i like big bhuts and cannot lie... lol thanks for all the compliments. they are growing good right now and seem to really like being outside, they almost got sunburnt the other day but i caught it before it was bad

your plants look super healthy...all mine are sunburnt to kaka and back including my contest nagas....

Oh well, its time for them to sink or swim....

update: may 5 2008
about 8 1/2 weeks old

my bhuts did get a little bit sunburnt but all the new growth is coming in nice.

DSCN0307.jpg

all of my plants

DSCN0305.jpg

one of the nicer looking bhuts

DSCN0309.jpg

the same bhut

DSCN0308.jpg

my clone, it started to flower but im picking them off until i move them outside

thanks teh purple penguins. i hope they produce good this summer and i will take pictures of them all the way through harvest time.

The "nicer looking bhut" looks like an identical twin of my 7Pot! :)

Great looking plants, good luck with them. Keep up the good work!

Back