bhutlah

Hey guys, I've almost finished collecting seeds for my 2014 grow list but can't seem to acquire any bhutlah. I have slots for red and chocolate and have plenty to trade or I'd be willing to buy from a reputable vendor.

Thanks
Mike

Vegas_Chili said:
I'm getting the ones from semillas la palma, both of them. I can give you half of what I get. I should be getting them sometime this week or the next.

-Walt
If your not going to grow them all I'd take a few. If not I'll go ahead and order some.

Thanks Walt!

Ok i placed an order last night with Peter hope i did it right. It sent me an invoice and i paid with PayPal with the invoice number in the comments is that all i had to do? It never took me back to the Web page hope it's right.

rebelgrower3 said:
Well that sucks i bought something then guess that's how it goes.

That's what you get from Peter:

http://thehotpepper.com/topic/40893-bhut-jolokia-%E2%99%80-x-trinidad-douglah-brown/

I believe that Peter seeds are legit and for the fair price he's selling you have nothing to lose...
Being still an unstable variety, you won't probably get the exact same pods that got reviewed on THP anyway unless you get a cutting/clone from the original plant.

Cya

Datil

The Choc Bhutlah is (Bhut x Douglah) x another variety. So no Peter's is not the Bhutlah or Chocolate Bhutlah. Funny I came up with the name for Chad Soleski's cross( a certain phenotype and strain). Peter was calling his stuff Bhut Jolokia x Douglah. Even started a thread here on THP. In that thread I used the the Bhutlah name to describe the variety and phenotype that we had. As soon as the video reviews came out on YouTube(me being the one sending to everyone of those ppl) Peter started using the name. I asked he kindly on Facebook if you would not do that because it may confuse people, and they may think they're getting the variety that they have seen on YouTube. Was meet with rudeness and arrogance. Just a quick way to cash in on a name. I have told tons of ppl that I will not sell them, but will trade and give away for free when it seems to hold steady in shape,heat, and color. That could be f3...could be f4...will have to see how the f2 turn out this coming season. Overwintering the only mother plant and have f2's going know. If they don't hold true,will go back to the mother and pull and retry. This is a hobby and fun for me, don't like someone trying to make a quick buck on what me or my friends are doing. Have no problem with somebody setting their waves and riding it out and doing their own thing and making money on it. Just be honest and have some integrity in what you do. That's pretty much it lol.

standbyandfire said:
The Choc Bhutlah is (Bhut x Douglah) x another variety. So no Peter's is not the Bhutlah or Chocolate Bhutlah. Funny I came up with the name for Chad Soleski's cross( a certain phenotype and strain). Peter was calling his stuff Bhut Jolokia x Douglah. Even started a thread here on THP. In that thread I used the the Bhutlah name to describe the variety and phenotype that we had. As soon as the video reviews came out on YouTube(me being the one sending to everyone of those ppl) Peter started using the name. I asked he kindly on Facebook if you would not do that because it may confuse people, and they may think they're getting the variety that they have seen on YouTube. Was meet with rudeness and arrogance. Just a quick way to cash in on a name. I have told tons of ppl that I will not sell them, but will trade and give away for free when it seems to hold steady in shape,heat, and color. That could be f3...could be f4...will have to see how the f2 turn out this coming season. Overwintering the only mother plant and have f2's going know. If they don't hold true,will go back to the mother and pull and retry. This is a hobby and fun for me, don't like someone trying to make a quick buck on what me or my friends are doing. Have no problem with somebody setting their waves and riding it out and doing their own thing and making money on it. Just be honest and have some integrity in what you do. That's pretty much it lol.
Thank you for the explanation things sure get confusing. Well I'll grow whatever it is i ordered but can't wait till the real ones come avaliable please put me on the list when it happens. I ordered a ffew others so maybe I'll grow something good from him.

Back