• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Bhuts about to pop

I have my first ghost about to fully pop out of soil woot woot so right now there in labor id say maybe i,ll have some birth pictures in the morning for yall :cheers:

1 week and i had to repot them there first home was Mg soil and i had weeds and funky smell in room. Now there in straight vermiculite and poppin!

they are still hiding a lil bit.

3d9073eb.jpg

Leave the helmets alone IMO. I've never lost a plant by leaving the caps on - the 1st leaves fall off soon enough anyway. I have lost several seedlings trying to pull the caps off. Leave 'em be, let nature do it's thing.

Yup im leaving them alone last night one of my helmet heads tossed his brain bucket aside it was in the next tray over too. So im guessing he plays shotput.

I bought these plants as "ghost peppers-bhut" at a market day in Oklahoma, hoping they are really bhuts. Just planted them today, after returning from vacation. Looks similar to the ones posted here. BTW good lucke with your plants, they are looking good.

2011-06-08161644.jpg

I bought these plants as "ghost peppers-bhut" at a market day in Oklahoma, hoping they are really bhuts. Just planted them today, after returning from vacation. Looks similar to the ones posted here. BTW good lucke with your plants, they are looking good.

Where in Oklahoma? I can't find anything other than typical varieties in OK...

Where in Oklahoma? I can't find anything other than typical varieties in OK...

In Stillwater, they have a small "marketday" on Wednesday and Saturdays. Just a few folks with plants and produce, seen about 5 different peppers for sell.

How much did you pay for them? There is someone on craigslist here in knoxville selling 8" bhuts for 25 bucks. I about had a heart attack.

Back