• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

BigRed Plays: Cat Mario!

Scoville DeVille said:
This whole thread rates about a 9.5 on my WEIRD SHIT-O-METER.

Success! One dumbass gets millions of other dumbasses to watch him!

Well if that's a "good living", I want to be broke, sad, and fat.

Every hear that saying, "productive member of society"?

This ain't it.
Bro, the video game industry is SKYROCKETING and in it's prime. Hell, I'd love to make a living off of playing xbox all day. I post these gameplay's here because pod season is ending and I'm tired of recording and watching pepper reviews. I try to keep things interesting. But no one here except for a select few can stand a few gameplay vids to ease the dullness of the pod reviews.  

Scovie. This is our future. There are no longer people trying to break into an industry. There are people filming themselves watching others break into the industry.

The Hot Pepper said:
Scovie. This is our future. There are no longer people trying to break into an industry. There are people filming themselves watching others break into the industry.

Well, when all these rich punks want a Steam-Shower in the McMansions they buy, from their $$$ millions they made watching video games,

My price will be quadruple. And they won't know the difference.

Bring it on! :rofl:

Red, you have talents with video editing, titles, graphics. One career path you should be looking into is editing. The sauce reviews are good too. But the watching of you playing video games just doesn't work. I'm not knocking you. I'm knocking this particular video. It's torture. Say I ain't hip enuf to get it. That's cool. But then I don't want to be hip.

The Hot Pepper said:
Red, you have talents with video editing, titles, graphics. One career path you should be looking into is editing. The sauce reviews are good too. But the watching of you playing video games just doesn't work. I'm not knocking you. I'm knocking this particular video. It's torture. Say I ain't hip enuf to get it. That's cool. But then I don't want to be hip.
I get ya THP. 

BigRed12315 said:
People make a good living playing video games and having millions of people watch them 
Not on THP they don't.

That seems to be the part you're missing. This is a pepper growing/saucemaking/all things spicy pepper related forum/community.

Maybe the video is the best thing since sliced bread - your choice of audience is what fails you.

Just a helpful suggestion.
Ps - one more piece of advice:

You've done quite a few pod reviews and some music videos. The response I've seen has been overwhelmingly positive.

Then you posted that political video (always a divider of people) and this extreme niche video game playing video, and you lost your audience.

At that point you have options on how to respond:
1. Acknowledge that this may not be the forum for your new filming interests
2. Agree that it may not be your best work and strive to improve
3. React defensively and assert that people here are haters and lacking in humor.

The 1st two options are totally acceptable - the 3rd option is a bit off-putting and will invariably result in a combative exchange. Which is exactly what happened.

Again, just some friendly advice.

Lucky Dog Hot Sauce said:
Not on THP they don't.

That seems to be the part you're missing. This is a pepper growing/saucemaking/all things spicy pepper related forum/community.

Maybe the video is the best thing since sliced bread - your choice of audience is what fails you.

Just a helpful suggestion.
Ps - one more piece of advice:

You've done quite a few pod reviews and some music videos. The response I've seen has been overwhelmingly positive.

Then you posted that political video (always a divider of people) and this extreme niche video game playing video, and you lost your audience.

At that point you have options on how to respond:
1. Acknowledge that this may not be the forum for your new filming interests
2. Agree that it may not be your best work and strive to improve
3. React defensively and assert that people here are haters and lacking in humor.

The 1st two options are totally acceptable - the 3rd option is a bit off-putting and will invariably result in a combative exchange. Which is exactly what happened.

Again, just some friendly advice.
I appreciate your input Scott. Makes a ton of sense 

Big Red's videos are way better than that garbage.

Red, tell ALLL dese old cunts to go change their f**king colastamie bags and leeve you da f**k alones. zeriously, I dare you to keep posting this shit just to piss them off. What's the Boss gonna do? kick off a up and coming reviewer, for being a teenager and playing vidsof video games in the lounge.  :rofl:   "Sorry son but you, are going on restriction. And you still have to do your chores with no allowance. And we're taking your transistor radio. No listening to the ball game whilst your on restriction, son."
Red, you just keep being you. Joke em if they can't take a f**k!

Nnyeaa, howya like dEm appulls gaad demmet!

Seriously though Red I didn't even watcht this second games vid, I got my fill on da first one. But Iwasn't gonna give you shit for it cause your a Grommie. And just in case your unsure. Out West, Grommie is a term of respect four a youngster that has Potentcial.

Back