• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

BigRed Plays: Cat Mario!

hogleg said:
 Red, tell ALLL dese old cunts to go change their f**king colastamie bags and leeve you da f**k alones. zeriously, I dare you to keep posting this shit just to piss them off. What's the Boss gonna do? kick off a up and coming reviewer, for being a teenager and playing vidsof video games in the lounge.  :rofl:   "Sorry son but you, are going on restriction. And you still have to do your chores with no allowance. And we're taking your transistor radio. No listening to the ball game whilst your on restriction, son."
Red, you just keep being you. Joke em if they can't take a f**k!

Nnyeaa, howya like dEm appulls gaad demmet!

Seriously though Red I didn't even watcht this second games vid, I got my fill on da first one. But Iwasn't gonna give you shit for it cause your a Grommie. And just in case your unsure. Out West, Grommie is a term of respect four a youngster that has Potentcial.
You da bomb Hogleg! Thanks for sticking up for your boy Red  :dance:

We were hard on you yesterday Red.

Keep up the good work, and post whatever you want in The Lounge!

My first reply was a question mark because I didn't get it. You've proven there are people out there that get it. I don't know if any are here though. But that's no excuse.

Keep your target audience in mind. Remember the point of a video is to share with those that enjoy the content. We all love pod review videos, but there are tons of forums where you'd be called an idiot for such behavior. Not just you, anyone. So it's more about the audience than the content. Make sure the audience will appreciate, and you will be fine, young fella!

crying-waterfalls.gif

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: Sicman :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

True what boss said. I feel that I should give you a straight up apology. I was being a dick. I just didn't get it either, (still don't) but there are a lot of things in this world that I don't get. LOL Do your thing. No one is making me watch your videos, so who am I to be a dick to you.

Rock on bro.

Back