wanted Bird/Habs - seeds nearly ready, Who wants?

I've been playing with a cross between a Malawi Birdseye & Yellow Hab over the last year {bird/hab}. I'm up to 3rd generation adding more Hab each time.

It puts out very small violently hot pods. Very few flowers, even fewer pods, then they take 6 odd weeks to turn red & another 3 weeks after that on the plant to get the full heat. Best plant I have has reached all of 3" high & 5" across.

Would make a good winter indoor pet, I should have about 30 to 50 seeds available in the next month. Anyone looking for a small violent pet with growth issues ?

bentalphanerd said:
Best plant I have has reached all of 3" high & 5" across.

Would make a good winter indoor pet, I should have about 30 to 50 seeds available in the next month. Anyone looking for a small violent pet with growth issues ?

Hey bent,
It would be great to have a picture of the hybrid and of the parents also.
These would be great for my indoor garden.
Sounds very interesting I'll send you a PM later.
:onfire:

Just opened the first ripe one & wow, 10 whole seeds lol (3 to 5 is the norm)
I'll dry them off a bit and send 5 a piece to Omri & QuebecFire next week.

bentalphanerd said:
Just opened the first ripe one & wow, 10 whole seeds lol (3 to 5 is the norm)
I'll dry them off a bit and send 5 a piece to Omri & QuebecFire next week.

Ahem.... trade ya some infamous Passow Piquins

Cards are on their way Omri & QuebecFire, let me know when they arrive.
Another 2 pods half ripe, should be sending the others next week.

OMFG just got the seeds! :D
Like the way you put the seeds inside a little bag, then a card and only then the envelope. :P

Great Omri - let me know how they grow.

I was wondering which would arrive first, looked to be equal distance in opposite directions. Should be any day now QuebecFire.

Next pod is ripe - 10 seeds again (I'm such a nerd even my plants are in decimal :lol:)
habman & Canuk Pepperhead are next on the list. I'll post on Monday when they've dried a little.

habman, Canuk Pepperhead, Slinter, they're on their way.

Dethwind...not long now

LUCKYDOG - I'm waiting for those extra asian seeds you wanted & then send all together.

Enjoy

Back