• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Black Naga

Pic of my biggest Black Naga pod. Shouldn't be too much longer before we find out if it is indeed black. Plant looks just like my Naga Morich though.
DSC01039.jpg

Aji, any pods on yours yet?

jacob

Very Nice Pic, Jacob. Congrats on the pod! :woohoo:

Temperatures in Liverpool dropped this past week, so all the flowers dropped. No pods yet, but crossing fingers this weekend (the hottest so far this summer) will yield something. My regular Naga has already given me quite a few pods, but zilch on this one so far. :(

Well this sucks. A damn bird decided to rip open the pod I posted above. Bastards! :mad: I have about 20 more on the 2 plants, but was really looking forward to seeing the final color. I pulled it off and set it in a bag on the counter. Will leave it there for a few days just to see if it does show some color before it rots. Maybe not, but it is trash anyways, so why not. :(

jacob

I've got a couple pods on it. VERY large plant compared to my others too. :) None are full size or ripe. My Chocolate Habalokia plant is a monster though.

Chris

Nothing turning colors yet here. A couple pods look full size though, so it's just a matter of time. Pods are bigger than those on my naga morich though. Looks more like my choco bhuts than naga morichs. :think: Time will tell though I guess. Raining right now. I will try to get some pics tomorrow.

jacob

I finally have a Pod! :woohoo:

Just noticed it this morning on one of the plants. Might take a pic if I can later on today. Tiny little thing, but very, VERY exciting! :dance:

cmpman1974, I agree. My plants are also turning out to be HUGE!

Glad to hear you've all got plenty of pods. Good stuff. We may get to see the mysterious 'Black Naga' after all! :)

Very exciting! Sitting on the edge of my seat to see how this all turns out! I really do hope they show true to the claim! Best of luck fellas! ;)

Well I have 4 pods starting to turn. :woohoo: They are starting off dark, but won't know for a few days what the final color will be. Just a little blush on the top right now. Looks like it may be a chocolate color though. Will post pics tomorrow or Saturday as they color up more.

jacob

Pods are already starting to turn??!!

Now I'll have to camp this post and wait for some pics.

Great work guys

Bleash

Back