• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Blair's POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS

fineexampl said:
So i had some people who are not chileheads, but claim to like hot sauce try some stuff today at my office. I had my adorable 20yr old employee in pain from the stuff. I cut up pieces of bagel and had her dip into some PSE. She is now sucking on ice cubes and can't concentrate. :lol: I had one guy flip me the bird. I love friday and i love hot sauce. :D

Hey, my two year old niece is a future chilihead I think I had a calzone covered in hab powder that I gobbled down. I figured I'd see if my niece liked it second hand. (Didn't want to hurt her or anything giving her food with it on. I've got a sense of humor, but not cruel..lol!) I gave her a peck on the lips. You should have seen the look on her face a few seconds later..lol!!. She made a funny face and then started smiling! I think she liked it. Probably because it wasn't to overpowering, but she got a mini pepperburn:lol:. Something tells me that in the future at least my niece will like my cooking...lol!!

rabbit said:
Hey, my two year old niece is a future chilihead I think I had a calzone covered in hab powder that I gobbled down. I figured I'd see if my niece liked it second hand. (Didn't want to hurt her or anything giving her food with it on. I've got a sense of humor, but not cruel..lol!) I gave her a peck on the lips. You should have seen the look on her face a few seconds later..lol!!. She made a funny face and then started smiling! I think she liked it. Probably because it wasn't to overpowering, but she got a mini pepperburn:lol:. Something tells me that in the future at least my niece will like my cooking...lol!!
Ah yes, scarring the adults of the future...... :hell:

Back