• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Bonsai Chiles...

It's easier than that Igg. ;)
I thought this Bolivian Rainbow was a goner too. It still hangin' in there though.
graphi1434.jpg

hmmm.... looks like i should steal my girlfriends parents pepper plants at the end of the year and bonsai them... mwuhahahaha i mean they just compost them anyways

Sid03SVT said:
hmmm.... looks like i should steal my girlfriends parents pepper plants at the end of the year and bonsai them... mwuhahahaha i mean they just compost them anyways
Get a good one!

mrhandaloha.jpg

so is anyone trying this one this season? i think since i have so many plants on hand ill just hold on to a bunch of them and at the end of the season ill cut them back and just bonsai a bunch of them, maybe one of each!

I plan to do a few bonchis if I have some nice stems. I do have one Manzano that's planted in a bonsai pot that I'm keeping as a desk plant. It won't really be a bonchi I don't reckon, but I may top it soon to start a split, and prune it from there.

i think im gonna bonchi one of my bhuts and have a nice firey desk plant :onfire: i like the idea of getting the moss and stones in there too i hope i can get the top roots to look good.

Back