• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

food Boomas BBQ

Damm straight Boom Boom! I love wings super low and slow on the grill. Your chef skills are over the top bruddah!

And how nice it is to see BBQ in a BBQ thread. Not some weird boiled ribs and mail ordered deli meat. :Rofl:

Damm straight Boom Boom! I love wings super low and slow on the grill. Your chef skills are over the top bruddah!

And how nice it is to see BBQ in a BBQ thread. Not some weird boiled ribs and mail ordered deli meat. :Rofl:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423240603.193150.jpg

Scoville DeVille said:

And how nice it is to see BBQ in a BBQ thread. Not some weird boiled ribs and mail ordered deli meat. :rofl:
If you don't like someone block them. Jabbing at members when it is not a light-hearted joke, and you don't like that person (according to your status about him) is considered attacking a member... I have sent you a PM. Thanks

I really liked the afterburner method for a single steak ...

the extra effort tonight wasn't worth it ...

I consider using pair of chimney's - since they are around anyways - but the vortex fires up so hot the sear time (if there's anything that can burn) is < 30 seconds ...

Looking forward to your Q today, mine left me wanting ...

No ribs tonight, but will be grilling something, not enough hours to be eating at a reasonabe time tonight

Back