food Boomas BBQ

Beef chuck ribs are catching on here (the cut above the brisket) ... plate short ribs too (from below the ribeye, they look like marbled steaks).

Both are huge, each rib can weigh 2 lbs+!

Well done sir. Putting TX to shame!

The Hot Pepper said:

Well done sir. Putting TX to shame!

Negative.

All Aussie's qualify as honorary Texan's.

They are the only country in the world besides the former Republic of Texas (that's right chidren's, Texas was a country!) where

the people have the attitude of it's "us" and "we" and not "I" and "me". 

If Texas had a sister or a brother, it would be Australia.

And Boom honors Texas with his bbq.

Boom and Aussie's know some sheeit!

Getting pretty excited for this weekend TD, got an idea someone mentioned quite some time ago, that has been in the back of my head just waiting for a chance to shine. Pumped

Did some pulled pork yesterday, apple wood, slaw, first crack at making brioche

DSC01750.JPG

DSC01755.JPG

DSC01760.JPG

that looks great.

hth and i had a pulled pork sammie today at a flea market that was one if not the best ive had.  i grabbed a card from dude he does catering.  

I'm thinking maybe around the 200 mark. This was wrapped at 170 up to 190, removed then tested for only 15-20 minutes due to rumbling stomach.

What's your preferred method

Booma said:
I'm thinking maybe around the 200 mark. This was wrapped at 170 up to 190, removed then tested for only 15-20 minutes due to rumbling stomach.

What's your preferred method
I have found pulling at 190 then wrapping for 1 hour gives me the perfect pull every time. Check out the picture I posted in my cooking thread last night. :) Great minds thing alike!

Was there food in your post???

I dunno...

I'm humping my own leg right now, as a wanna be foodie and a professional Tile Setter...

Hump 

Hump

Hump

Hump

Hump

View attachment 14990

AHHHHHHHHH yesssssss

Back