• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

food Boomas BBQ

Never heard that ever.

I think you mean a charcuterie.

Very cool!

I was drunk earlier lol.

Italian delis here are called pork stores or Italian specialty stores, and sell over 90% pork product (hams and salamis), usually never pastrami.

Delicatessens are restaurants that sell pastrami, corned beef, hot dogs, and other Kosher beef products. 

Good links! Looks like you have a good deli.

I cant say the things I would do to that loaf of hot pastrami. Lets just keep it at ,
"very nice,looks delicious."

Been doing a whole lot lately in the pit and weber, can't get enough of the stuff, BBQ

So few bits of pork done recently

and another, whole bone in shoulder done over last night

then some beef ribs, done with a nice spicy dry rub and mustard slather, probably my best to date

Thats all folks

Damn dude, you've mastered your craft!

No wonder you moved on from pizza. Been there done that with the perfect wood oven pies. What will you conquer next?

The Hot Pepper said:
Damn dude, you've mastered your craft!

No wonder you moved on from pizza. Been there done that with the perfect wood oven pies. What will you conquer next?

Cheers!!!! Really starting to learn about the heat control, and just letting the meat do what it does. Mixing up the rubs and slathers a bit also

Next?? Hmmmm, so many things i wanna improve on and try out, everything thing at the moment is FOOD, FOOD, FOOD

Try a tri-tip.

Can you get that cut?

Yes.... The butcher I am know using is starting to get the cuts in that i want, does do Tri tip but sells out super fast. Will be trying some soon

Then next maybe some Beef Cheeks

Have mercy Miss Percy!!!!

Boom the bark on the porkage and beef is like a suitcase full of cash and a big bag of blow.

And that money shot pic of the rib is hottern' Miss December!

As you might know, bbq in Texas is as sacred as religion.

And you senor are a bona fide certified preacher!

You just took us to church amigo!

Back