event Bowers 2013

Justaguy said:
JayT I am bringing you that long awaited Jimmy with his shirt on.

whoa...
When is everyone arriving?  I know Justaguy will be in the fields at 4am, but how about the rest of you?  I have an ETA of about 9am.

JoynersHotPeppers said:
Same for me....

233 Bowers Rd Bowers Pa 19511
yes 233 bowers rd is the chile but i didnt know that when i wrote this 371 is my friends farm which is less than a 1/4 mile from the fest and he gives free rides up and back from the fest

thanks your friend Joe

I've tried plugging 233 Bowers Road into my GPSr and IT DO NO WORK!!!  Here are some alternatives for the park, not Meadowview Farms:

By coordinates:
 40° 29.161'N
 75° 44.514'W

By street address:
269 SR-1013
Bowers, PA 19539

Redtailforester's GPS...

index.jpg

2.jpg

So i'm seeing the field opens at 9am do i have that correct? I am trying to get there as soon as they open

Ill be wearing a light blue superman t shirt hope to see you guys there

Cmon Friday already

I am going to eschew my normal Yankee hat and wear something that stands out a little more.  A purple hat.  See you all there.

Will have a company shirt on. Might even have a few extras in the truck ;)
The scales open at 9am.
Bringing my boy, my brother/neighbor, and 2 other neighbors. 3 car convoy :woohoo:

Will bring some sauces too. One year I will set up there but that is like becoming a bartender at your favorite sportsbar. Hard to have fun when you have to work.

Scoville DeVille said:
I asked Darthpepper and Randi to bring a white tshirt and a sharpie for you all to sign.

If hot sauce, or beer gets spilled on it, that's cool too. I wish I could be there, but please sign my shirt!?!?!
Tshirt and sharpie are purchased (:
On another note.....

Is anyone staying in a hotel if so where? I think we just might spend the night instead of commuting. Just not sure where to stay!!

JoynersHotPeppers said:
I will have my paparazzi gear for sure...prepare to be pictured! 
say cheese!!
Scoville DeVille said:
I asked Darthpepper and Randi to bring a white tshirt and a sharpie for you all to sign.

If hot sauce, or beer gets spilled on it, that's cool too. I wish I could be there, but please sign my shirt!?!?!
i will if i bump into them

As much as it pains me to say... I may not be able to make it until the afternoon because of work.  What time do the festivities wrap up tomorrow?  I also wanted to swing over to Fillmore Container at some point since I'm going to be down south anyway.  They're only open until 5:00 I think. 

Is everyone going to be at the festival Saturday as well?

Scarecrw said:
First time for me. Do they have the same things going on both days. Is one day any better than the other?
not at the fest itself

however if your looking to go on the excursion(pick your own field) friday is better
\
thanks your friend Joe

Back