event Bowers' Chili Pepper Food Festival 2012!

All right peeps. We need to figure out some kind of awesome THP takeover for this event. Is anyone interested in doing a big camping/cabin after party? We could have a blast cooking, hanging around the fire, drinking, and whatever else you're into. Any one game? Anyone know any good spots? Can we camp at the farm? :rofl:

Let's do this people. It will be a blast. Hell, the after fest might even rival the fest itself if we do it right. :dance:

That's an excellent idea Squatch!!!!!

Make It Happen People!!!!!!! We'll take pics and posts of ours (the NW Chilefest) if you take pics and posts of yours!!! They're on the same weekend..... :mope:

If I'm still in the country then I'd be totally down for that! There's a chance I may be moving to Aruba for 2 years. We shall see though.

I'm a little torn being a vendor at the Bower's event. I would love to get my ass out to the field excursion and pick one helluva peck o' peppers. Can I pay someone to be my pepper picker while I'm at my booth?????

was just up over the weekend

his plant i think will go in this week MOVIN RIGHT ALONG!!

he will have a few new ones this year but i dont know all

he will have
BLACK NAGA
INFINITY
JONAH
PRIMO
BLACK HAB

and many many mre over 200!! :fireball: :dance:

AND YES SETH THIS YEAR WILD BRAZIL!!! :onfire: :woohoo:

HE told me so

thanks your friend Joe

I can't wait!!! This will be my first year, I can't wait to od some tasting. Some of you guys said your getting there at 6 or 7 am? Can you get there that early? Man Kutztown is only an hour and a half away, close than some car events I go to.

Just got our setup confirmation yesterday. It came with a few copies of this year's poster. We had a great time last year. It's not very often we put an event on our 'permanent' calendar, but this one made the cut. Yeah, we're psyched.
Bowers20121.jpg

i was gonna post some info but it looks as though you got all here

WAS JUST TO MEADOWVIEW FARMS THIS WEEKEND (SAT) AND MY FRIEND LEFT ME DO A LITTLE EARLY PICK, IM MAKING SAUCE FOR THE EVENT and am now drying some seeds :dance:

YOU ALL ARE NOT GOING TO BE DISAPPOINTED IN THE FIELD EXCURSION THIS YEAR!! :dance: :fireball: :onfire: :party:

thanks your friend Joe

Anyone made plans to go and camp out to be the first in the fields? I'd be in to spend the night, do a camp fire and pick peppers at dawn. Sounds better to me than making the drive at 3am only to be exhausted all day

I haven't decided what I'm doing yet... If I want to get there early I'll have to leave at 2 am and I might have a date in Philly that evening too.

What is a normal time to be at the fields? This will be my first time there and will be staying the night thursday

Thanks

They open the scales for weighing and paying at 9am. I would say 8am is normalish. That is just from what I saw last year.

Anyone in the Harrisburg/Mechanicsburg/Camp Hill area be interested in carpooling down in the morning and back in the late afternoon on Friday?

OH I ALMOST FORGOT

sorry no FATALII this year bad germination, not sure if there will be any at all but most likely not in the field :cry: :(

thanks will still see you there

your friend Joe

Back