• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

BP Spill

Maybe he wears a tin foil hat but anyways..
His worst case scenario at 08:10, pretty interesting and scary if it would come to be true.

Here is more:
(at 04:20 they talk about the methane)

Regardless of the youtube video, this is scary stuff.. especially now when they found additional leaks in the seabed. What if they can't stop the leaks... :think:

the oil spill has been epic and great for the news stations...don't get me wrong, it is terrible....however, because this is untreated crude oil, it is easier to clean up than the processed petroleum product he Exxon Valdez was carrying and mother nature will clean it up pretty quickly...

the oil spill has been epic and great for the news stations...don't get me wrong, it is terrible....however, because this is untreated crude oil, it is easier to clean up than the processed petroleum product he Exxon Valdez was carrying and mother nature will clean it up pretty quickly...

Very much agree with you AJ.

Well that depends on if they can stop the leak, there are oil and methane seeping out close to the well.. there could be other leaks far away from the well that we don't know of. How do you stop oil and methane leaking out from seabed?

That's basically exactly the same question as mine, if you would take my first sentence in account and the fact that we are discussing the BP oil spill and not natural phenomenons here...just saying.

Here's a good one I saw a while back...

33691ec4a804.jpg

We'll probably never know the whole truth about what is going down in the Gulf. Not to mention how hard it is to know which of the myriad what-if/doomsday scenarios are actually credible. One theme I have gathered is that this is uncharted territory with potential for far-reaching consequences. Kinda wish I didn't live in Florida right now...

Back