• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Brian2112's 2012 Grow

Well my 2012 season has started and i have been growing some strawberries and taking care of my little chili and tomato seedlings, i will try my best to remember my growlog.... haha

Spikey the Trinidad Scorpion
Trinidad Scorpion
Trinidad Scorpion Butch T(from Butch T)
Douglah
7 pot Brainstrain
7 pot Yellow
Bhut Jolokia
Bhut Jolokia Carbon
Bhut Jolokia Chocolate
Fatalii
Fatalii Red
Tobasco
Aji Lemon
Red Manzano
Jalapeno

I'll edit the list I remember more later.
The pictures so far.

IMG_0352.jpg

IMG_0365-1.jpg

IMG_0377-1.jpg
IMG_0364-2.jpg

Now for the Peppers

IMG_0383-1.jpg

IMG_0381-1.jpg

IMG_0387.jpg
IMG_0386-1.jpg
IMG_0368.jpg
IMG_0385-1.jpg

Thanks Woody,
Spikey is hidding somewhere!, i'll take closeups of them when they get a little bigger, I have a few of them :hell:

Well my 2012 season has started and i have been growing some strawberries and taking care of my little chili and tomato seedlings, i will try my best to remember my growlog.... haha

Spikey the Trinidad Scorpion
Trinidad Scorpion
Trinidad Scorpion Butch T
Douglah
7 pot Yellow
Bhut Jolokia
Bhut Jolokia Carbon
Bhut Jolokia Chocolate
Fatalii
Fatalii Red
Tobasco
Aji Lemon
Red Manzano
Jalapeno

I'll edit the list I remember more later.
The pictures so far.

IMG_0352.jpg

IMG_0365-1.jpg

IMG_0377-1.jpg
IMG_0364-2.jpg

Now for the Peppers

IMG_0383-1.jpg

IMG_0381-1.jpg

IMG_0387.jpg
IMG_0386-1.jpg
IMG_0368.jpg
IMG_0385-1.jpg
No Koreans, my man!!

Bootsieb, I did start some, just couldnt remember the correct names of each, im at work..lol, i'll update when i can!

Looks like you got a sa-weeet in-ground setup. Are the peppers going into something similiar?

Thanks!
Yes, im going to try and do something similiar to the pepper rows also, helps with the weeds and watering..

Looks like your off to a great start also :)

Nice looking strawberries,I've just dug about 100 of them up from my allotment which were left from the previous owner

Bootsieb, I did start some, just couldnt remember the correct names of each, im at work..lol, i'll update when i can!

Did they go mate? Germinate? Got some seeds if you want and some Sri Lankan Maris- pm your adress

Thanks!
Yes, im going to try and do something similiar to the pepper rows also, helps with the weeds and watering..

Great looking garden spot! What is your row/mulch cover mad from?
Your pod pics should be beauties!

can't wait to see how the plants from spikey turn out... hopefully the pods will show some of those same traits.
Yep Hopefully!

nice set up great looking plants..
cant waitto see how your new T scoprion will look like...
Thank you Thank you!

Great looking garden spot! What is your row/mulch cover mad from?
Your pod pics should be beauties!
Thanks!, thats just black plasic and pine needles, with a thin netting for the birds...

Back