• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Brian2112's 2012 Grow

Well my 2012 season has started and i have been growing some strawberries and taking care of my little chili and tomato seedlings, i will try my best to remember my growlog.... haha

Spikey the Trinidad Scorpion
Trinidad Scorpion
Trinidad Scorpion Butch T(from Butch T)
Douglah
7 pot Brainstrain
7 pot Yellow
Bhut Jolokia
Bhut Jolokia Carbon
Bhut Jolokia Chocolate
Fatalii
Fatalii Red
Tobasco
Aji Lemon
Red Manzano
Jalapeno

I'll edit the list I remember more later.
The pictures so far.

IMG_0352.jpg

IMG_0365-1.jpg

IMG_0377-1.jpg
IMG_0364-2.jpg

Now for the Peppers

IMG_0383-1.jpg

IMG_0381-1.jpg

IMG_0387.jpg
IMG_0386-1.jpg
IMG_0368.jpg
IMG_0385-1.jpg

Looking good Brian. I think we all need to take some tips from Granny. She sure know's how to grow some monster peppers :rofl:
I know right!!!
Thanks!

those bhuts look perfect... you've got a great and hot plantation, wish you a super crop
Thanks seaman!

Lookin good Brian! Lovin all the pod shots. Got Zucchini? That things huge! Nice Black watermelon as well, those things taste so good. Way better than the regulars IMO. We get them for a few weeks up here in the summer time.. Not local of course but I sure do look forward to them every year. Brain strain pods are also very nice, picture perfect buddy! Hope the rest of the year treats you well

Brandon
Thanks alot Brandon!
I can't wait to try the watermelon! I hope you have an awesome year to!

Some gnarly looking pods there bro. I am interested in the origins of those Bhut Jolokia as well they are mean looking things

Some gnarly looking pods there bro. I am interested in the origins of those Bhut Jolokia as well they are mean looking things

Thanks guys and Trippa!
I cant seem to remember the origins of the Bhuts, I do know that they were open pollinated seeds, may be a cross... may be not... all that i know is that these things look evil like you all said! The first Bhut seeds that I purchased were from the NMSU a few years back, but I had another seeds source just cant put a finger on it..... :confused:

Way to grow Granny! Everythings lookin' good Brian, hope the mound situation straightens out for you. Keep up the good growing brother! Emon069 :cool:

P.S. Nice bag O' heat you got there!

Wow Brian! Those guys are outta control. Those Bhuts are pretty sick looking. Gonna be nasty man!

Edit: dbl post.

Back