• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Brian2112's 2012 Grow

Well my 2012 season has started and i have been growing some strawberries and taking care of my little chili and tomato seedlings, i will try my best to remember my growlog.... haha

Spikey the Trinidad Scorpion
Trinidad Scorpion
Trinidad Scorpion Butch T(from Butch T)
Douglah
7 pot Brainstrain
7 pot Yellow
Bhut Jolokia
Bhut Jolokia Carbon
Bhut Jolokia Chocolate
Fatalii
Fatalii Red
Tobasco
Aji Lemon
Red Manzano
Jalapeno

I'll edit the list I remember more later.
The pictures so far.

IMG_0352.jpg

IMG_0365-1.jpg

IMG_0377-1.jpg
IMG_0364-2.jpg

Now for the Peppers

IMG_0383-1.jpg

IMG_0381-1.jpg

IMG_0387.jpg
IMG_0386-1.jpg
IMG_0368.jpg
IMG_0385-1.jpg

Really like the raised beds - very tidy and lots of room to grow. Cool yellow pears, too!

Wow Brian, that is a huge freakin TS pod! Are they all about that size?

How are the spikeys doin? I can't wait to see some of those. Babies pop up.

Wow Brian, that is a huge freakin TS pod! Are they all about that size?

How are the spikeys doin? I can't wait to see some of those. Babies pop up.

Thanks!
Yep, that was a big pod but not all of them are that big....

The Spikey Scorps all have flowers, just waiting for pods to form!

That Orange Hab is a work of art, Brian! It's so cool that you would grow those—It has to be way fresher and juicier than what's at the store...

That Brain is terrifying. Jamie sent me one of those—I thought my stomach would never stop burning, for like 6 hours I had burning cramps...That's a spicy chile!

Very nice work, Brian! The Black Diamonds look like they're smiling to me!

Gary

That Orange Hab is a work of art, Brian! It's so cool that you would grow those—It has to be way fresher and juicier than what's at the store...

That Brain is terrifying. Jamie sent me one of those—I thought my stomach would never stop burning, for like 6 hours I had burning cramps...That's a spicy chile!

Very nice work, Brian! The Black Diamonds look like they're smiling to me!

Gary

Thanks Gary, yep, those fresh orange habs are way bigger and better than any store bought pod... very sweet!

Yep, those brainstrains are powerfull!

Big Zucchini!
IMG_0619.jpg

Bhut from an 8 inch tall plant! Haha

IMG_0620.jpg

Update 6/18/12

I cleaned up the growing mound a bit, but the peppers on there are still not growing well.... I just gave them some ferts but ill be thinking of plan B... :confused:
All of the other locations are growing awesome though! :P

Just some Pics

IMG_0628.jpg

IMG_0629.jpg

Spikey Scorp Kiddy!
IMG_0626.jpg

Some Jalapeno and Habs that I picked yesterday
IMG_0637.jpg

Ripening Scorp
IMG_0625.jpg

Lookin good Brian! Lovin all the pod shots. Got Zucchini? That things huge! Nice Black watermelon as well, those things taste so good. Way better than the regulars IMO. We get them for a few weeks up here in the summer time.. Not local of course but I sure do look forward to them every year. Brain strain pods are also very nice, picture perfect buddy! Hope the rest of the year treats you well

Brandon

Back