• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

BRING IT ON!!!

Who is going to win???

• Total voters
Make custom cutting boards with Pepper tree wood.
Rate them as Sweet,Mild,Hot and Super Hot depending if you use sweet pepper wood or whatever.
Butch T cutting boards for when you run out of powder or pods.

OK, I voted. As a relative newb to pepper growin' I may have to concede in the skill dept but what usually works best for me is luck. I can be very lucky when need be. :D

I will have to wait and see what Dan's growing method will be before I vote. A "souped-up McGiverized" hydro setup sounds intimidating to me. :scared:

Good luck to both of you.

ok so I googled and feel like an idiot. Was planning on watching anyway and now that I know they are it is interesting.

Even though I am not blonde I have my days.

Hey..if i weren't bald, I would have had a blonde moment as well. I almost moved this thread cause I thought they were growing carrots! lol

I haven't had any chickens hatch yet either.
I'm using the wet paper towel method to germinate. I plan to also grow some other varieties and one Demon Hab seed has sprouted. Hoping I didn't keep those special seeds meant for Dan and sent him the good ones. ;)

Backporchification has begun on the new system:

DSC_0067.jpg

Here is a shot of the partialgeothermalization equipment:

DSC_0068.jpg

I still need to build the drain back to the reservoir. The McGiverization apparatus hasn't arrived yet. Still have plenty of time.
All this hydro stuff is still experimental for me and I know I can grow a pepper in dirt so, I'll have some of my eggs in another basket. :D

Back