• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

BRING IT ON!!!

Who is going to win???

• Total voters
Made progress on the new DWC system today. I haven't been home much during the day and didn't realize the plants would be just barely out of the sunshine most of the day. So, I relocated everything. Full sun most of the day then a little shade in the late afternoon.
It is up and running and looks like it should be plenty good enough to outgrow Redtail. I may make some more improvements (Mcgiverizations) after it has been going a few days.
A quick video:

The Force is strong with this one!!!

OVERNIGHT GROWTH!
003-1.jpg

Tonly, can you shade cloth the seedlings from the direct midday sun? hate to see the little guys fry up while you are gone in the afternoon work week.

hey redtail, what kind of soil is that..... mud!

Wish I could have done it with a family heirloom whiskey still or snapping turtle shell flower pot (actually, that sounds kind of cool) but I'll have to do with the little bit of tech that I do own. I hope I make you'uns (now that's central PA) proud.

Here's a little update. Pretty slow growin' right now but expecting that to change soon.

DSC_0111.jpg

Same one just a little closer pic:

DSC_0112.jpg

I have 4 of these going in hydro. Still have 3 or 4 more I'll put in some good old fashioned dirt soon.
Not worried about the hardening off process. They've been outdoors since they first popped. Seem to be handling it well so far.

Back