• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

BRING IT ON!!!

Who is going to win???

• Total voters
This looks like it will be a very interesting thread, I will try and keep up with it. I had to vote for Toby after watching his grow log. Good luck to both of you.

I have to go with Tonly as well, his grow list is too much to overcome. I’ll have to keep an eye on the race, may the best man win!!

Thanks Napalm! We'll see who pulls through on this one Tech vs. Good ol' skill. . . BUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN!!! :lol:

I'll show you, all ye of little faith!

Allright Dan, Ya got my vote! Lets see ya bring it!!!

138303d1234063740-so-fla-caravan-to-venice-beach-on-feb-28-waterboy_2.jpg

:dance:

Tonly and I have made an executive decision in regards to the contest rules. We are doing a best of 3 categories. The categories are as follows:

Category 1: First fully ripe pod
Category 2: Tallest plant
Category 3: Thickest stem

More ways for me to whoop his arse!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Ain't scared. I'll have to post some pics soon of my back porchificated, partially geothermalized, recirculating hydropepperponic grow station. :woohoo:

Ain't scared. I'll have to post some pics soon of my back porchificated, partially geothermalized, recirculating hydropepperponic grow station. :woohoo:

Time to contact Mirriam Webster. Methinks we gots new words. Just playing. :D

EDIT: to correct typos I caught :beer:

I'll admit, I'm awfully impressed with the set-up bro. Bring it tech-head!!!

You haven't seen this one yet. I haven't got it completely up and running. It's a souped up McGiverized version of my old system. After all, there are possibly 3 bottles of hot sauce at stake now. :lol:

As per popular demand, here is a picture of my set-up. Again, I don't do anything special but maybe like Zombie said, good karma goes a long way...

MY GHETTO GERMINATION SET-UP
001.jpg

MY GERMINATION AID (Dad, would you stop planting things so we can go play???)

002.jpg

Redtail,Ya shoulda given yourself an edge and grown Tree habanero,Ethiopean tree chile or Cabai tree chiles.
Stuff you harvest with a chain saw. :)

Redtail,Ya shoulda given yourself an edge and grown Tree habanero,Ethiopean tree chile or Cabai tree chiles.
Stuff you harvest with a chain saw. :)

Thanks Smoke! That may not be such a bad idea. I'll be we could make a specialty wood market out of this thing yet.

"Hey, what's that cabinet made out of???"

"Brain Strain..."

T, you better vote for yourself so we can be on even ground. I was the first vote for "TEAM REDTAIL" on the poll. :party:

Geeeeeeez man, have some self confidence would ya'! :lol:

Back