vendor Buckeye Pepper Company

Hmmm, no existing thread for Mike's new company. I guess I'll start one.

Put my first order in today. It is a pretty well designed website and a pretty good selection of peppers. I only ordered a few packets of seeds because I only had a few holes in my seed stock and I was glad to see that BPC had pretty much everything I was looking for.

The transaction was smooth and if you use Paypal, it is even simpler.

So far so good Mike.

Put me on the list of satisfied customers. Shipped same day, arrived fast. Order was correct, and had a 7 pot Rennie Red as a freebie. I will definitely be a return customer

*update... My buckeye pepper seed had a small percentage germination rate. Planted every orange hab and scotch bonnet seed I recieved from buckeye.. 1.. 1 pepper germed.

LordHill said:
Put me on the list of satisfied customers. Shipped same day, arrived fast. Order was correct, and had a 7 pot Rennie Red as a freebie. I will definitely be a return customer

+1

Ordered from them Saturday, 1/30.  I received an email that my order was processed on Sunday, 1/31.  Shipped today, 2/1.   :woohoo:

EDIT:

My order arrived today (2/3) and my seeds will be soaking shortly.  Progress will be posted to my glog.  Handwritten thank you on the shipping slip and free chocolate scorpion seeds.  How did they know my type??!!   :)

Received my order earlier in the week, shipping was fast, everything was correct with some extras thrown in. Although this was probably my last order for the season ill definitely be keeping them in mind for next season!

I placed another order 2/9 at 7:30 PM and it was in my mailbox today, 2/12.  I ordered some Reaper and Bhut seeds to replenish stock.  I'm trying Cayenne Joe's Long for the first time.  They threw in some 7 Pot Brain Strain Red seeds for free!!   :onfire:  

Back