vendor Buckeye Pepper Company

Hmmm, no existing thread for Mike's new company. I guess I'll start one.

Put my first order in today. It is a pretty well designed website and a pretty good selection of peppers. I only ordered a few packets of seeds because I only had a few holes in my seed stock and I was glad to see that BPC had pretty much everything I was looking for.

The transaction was smooth and if you use Paypal, it is even simpler.

So far so good Mike.

I know that is what they say about Mike, but what about Jen ;-)  But seriously now, I too just ordered from Buckeye, and it was quick, fast and easy. And they threw in some nice freebies. Sorry, I didn't take any pictures. They are highly recommended.

KiNGDeNNiZ said:
Quick. Fast ...easy

Will definitely be giving more business to Mike and Jen!  Especially when I have room for more plants.  :shocked:  Great selection and quick processing! I have too many seeds already from the last years grow but I couldn't help but order a few more.  The wife said I had to get some that weren't so hot this year, too which I obliged. :rolleyes:  Between the freebies on a small order and the hand written note responding to some comments I made when placing my order I highly recommend Buckeye Pepper Co., top class.    

Rsfn23J.jpg

I ordered a pack of ten Bahamian Goat seeds form buckeye pepper company got 14 seeds.
I planted them on February 4 and I just want to report back that I have had ten seedlings sprout.
So to me that's 100 percent germination since I only ordered ten seeds.
Thank you again Mike & Jennifer McDermott! :-)

I was trying to check out this site, I need a wide variety of seeds.. maybe its just my phone, but i havent been told "the internet stopped working" on any other site. Got it 3 times here

Great Company. I have ordered from them many times, the seeds are of great quality. They arrived within 72 hours of ordering. So far I have a 99% germination rate using seeds from them. My Caramel Bhut's came up just 5 days after sowing.

First time ordering from this company and I will be doing so again.
Placed my order the this Monday and received my seeds this afternoon.
Very happy with the service,easy to use website and clean healthy looking seeds.
Even added a free pack of seeds.
Thank you for the great service.

My latest order from Buckeye. Some really cool new stuff up on the site. The BBG7 Cluster looks freaking awesome. Glad I saw them and got 2 packs because they went quick. Thanks for the quick shipping and excellent service Mike and Jen.

Buckeye 2.JPG

MaggedOut said:
Done tried 3 valid e mails on the website, trying too order some seeds.

I've made 4 orders to buckeye in the last two years and had no trouble at all.  I'm sure it's just some computer issues and you're not being ignored.  Mike & Jen are the cream of the crop when it comes to selection and service.  Be patient - you'll get taken care of.  :)

I ordered ancient sweet,there Farmer's Market Scotch Bonnet & there SB7J
I got Paper Lantern Habanero as a freebie this was my second order .
The first was last year I got Bahamain Goat seeds 100% germination & strong productive plants.
I received them in a timely manner both then & my most recent order.
I will do business with them again & highly recommend them.
As others have said be patient & it could be computer problems .

Hot Stuff,

Exactly what I did. In the process of checking out, kept saying that my email is invalid. Tried 3 valid emails, exact same thing all 3X's. Just tried again rite now.

Step 2

Keep getting, email does not appear to be valid.

Maybe it's a sign, that I don't need to trying too grow Hot Peppers!

Hello. This really isn't the place for any issues, this is a forum. Email us or contact us and we can help solve any issues.

In terms of invalid email I can use "abcd123@gmail.com" if I want. Our site nor any site can actually verify a legit email. What it's saying is that you are missing the "@" or the "." Or the "com" or the domain isn't valid. Like gmail and yahoo are valid @crap.com is not.

mmcdermott1 said:
Hello. This really isn't the place for any issues, this is a forum. Email us or contact us and we can help solve any issues.
In terms of invalid email I can use "abcd123@gmail.com" if I want. Our site nor any site can actually verify a legit email. What it's saying is that you are missing the "@" or the "." Or the "com" or the domain isn't valid. Like gmail and yahoo are valid @crap.com is not.
Ok Thanks. Email has all that, have Gmail and yahoo. I'll try contacting yall!

Back