vendor Buckeye Pepper Company

Hmmm, no existing thread for Mike's new company. I guess I'll start one.

Put my first order in today. It is a pretty well designed website and a pretty good selection of peppers. I only ordered a few packets of seeds because I only had a few holes in my seed stock and I was glad to see that BPC had pretty much everything I was looking for.

The transaction was smooth and if you use Paypal, it is even simpler.

So far so good Mike.

Thanks Jen & Mike.

My seeds arrived safe n sound today. I wasn't sure if they would get through Australian Customs ... but they did. :dance:
I bought the two on the left and got 3 freebies!
You guys are too generous.

xwB3sNX.jpg

Highly recommended seller!

Got another great order from Buckeye, and couldn't be happier. On top of the 8 packets of Reaper seeds I got, I also got 3 packets of Bhut Jolokia peppers (one red, one yellow, and one peach)

IMG_8453-vi.jpg

Awesome experience dealing with Mike and Jen!  Ordered 09/03 and received yesterday (09/08). Immediate order confirmation and updates on shipping. Even a hand written "Thank you" on the order receipt. Small things like that make a big difference in customer loyalty.

What I ordered on the left and freebies on the right:

This definitely won't be my last order from Buckeye. Highly recommended! Thanks again Mike and Jen!

Hey Outlaw - I got the same two bonus packs as well. Fast service. No camera, no picture. So I guess I really didn't buy anything from them. I've been told without a photo, it didn't happen.

Received an order from Mike & Jen yesterday.  Prompt, professional, courteous and great communication from receipt of order through shipping confirmation.  Great deal on the seeds to boot!  Highly recommend and I'll be ordering from them again.

:D

Ordered from Mike and Jen and within a week got my order. Five packs ordered and got a nice surprise with a bonus pack. BTW, you guys can't count! Your label says 10 seeds, but each pack had a least 12 and most have more than that! Awesome service and experience. Thanks guys!

Placed an order early today, surprised by how fast it was processed and in a few hours shipped!

Mike and Jen have an excellent communication efficiency, and also a really big seeds choice and little shipping costs!

Can't wait for the seeds to arrive, but i'm really satisfied with Buckeyepeppers so far!!!

Was lucky enough to place an order for some seeds I'd been looking for a while. Had to be quick as they had very limited stock. Got my order in just in time for 1 of them woohoo!. The order was placed late yesterday and was shipped today and already on its way. Will be placing another order or 2 to finish up some seeds I still want. The holiday sale code makes things even better because who doesn't like to save a little money especially this time of the year. Thanks again Mike and Jen. Was beginning to lose hope that I would find those seeds this season.

Got my order from Mike and Jen today (wish I could post pics). Got 2 packs Armageddon, 1 Bahamian Goat, 1 Orange Brain Strain, 1 Bhut Jolokia x Jalapeno (can't wait to see how this one turns out) and they tossed in a pack of 007 Orange BT. All seeds looked great and the holiday sale was much appreciated as well as the free pack of seeds. Thanks Mike and Jen for feeding my addiction! Hope to get enough funds together to place another order before the sale ends to finish up on a few of the new varieties I still want. Hopefully they won't run out. Happy Holidays!

Uh, i forgot to mention that it's the first company that gave me tracking of the shipping with the cheaper option! ;)

December 11th Update:

When you're waiting for your seeds, and they come in a few days, and with extra seeds, plus Christmas wishes and a little thought personally hand-written by them, you don't feel like you purchased from a company, you feel like you had them from friends, really you can feel the family love behind it...

THANK YOU MIKE & JEN, YOU MADE MY DAY! 

Roberto

Thanks Buckeye for brilliant service. Fantastic website. Lots of quality peppers. My first batch got lost and they sent again. Great looking seeds, well packaged. With extra seeds... Can't go wrong with this company - highly recommended!

Back