food Burgers? Hell Yeah!!

texas blues said:
Chingon Chris!

Is that a Jake's WB?

That bun looks funky good.

What is it?
Nah Bugaboo Creek - Burger, Cheddar, Big ass pickle wedges, sauteed portabella shrooms, slab of mater and crispy lettuce with salt and pepper - bun was toasted and fantastic! 

http://www.bugaboocreek.com/

The Hot Pepper said:
Sourdough? 
Tasted like it, don't think it said....

All the menu says about it lol...

Mushroom & Cheddar
Burger
Sautéed portabella mushrooms & Cheddar cheese. 10

Triple BJ

3 times patties, cheese, maple bacon jam. Topped with Jalapeño sauce

image.jpg

Looks good Boom!

Here i made a simple one with a premade patty:

i2deoqaRjmtAy.jpg

Cooked with sliced Asiago and kraft singles (just trust, Asiago is hidden under singles) and 2 slices of homegrown eggplant. Cooked with salt, pepper and mad dog silver and evo. I used only 1 patty,

I grill pressed a bit bread.
iM65rBJn9AFAz.jpg

Then pressed a bit all and after cooking used some ketchup (say what you want, i like it here).

iNhm2EvctG4fG.jpg

I can't get tired of that ciabatta bread!

Boom ~ All I can say is daaaaaaaaaaang! That 'thang is so big it needs trainin' wheels and kickstand! YUM!

Essi ~ I don't put ketchup on my burger but aside from that, it looks dern' good for a premade patty. And I'm diggin' the ciabatta too. The asiago/american cheese is kinda' freaky. Like Sophia Loren meets Gladys Kravitz.

Booma, if I could eat that much I'd slam it down. But I can't, so would you pretty-please come over here and make me one with only one patty??? :eyelash-batting emoticon here:

Essegi, I second TB's comment - for a pre-made patty that does look awesome! The pre-made patty's here are usually, oh, about half as thick. So cool that you were able to get one that size. 

texas blues said:
The asiago/american cheese is kinda' freaky. Like Sophia Loren meets Gladys Kravitz.
Now you're dating yourself. I can't help but to wonder if Essi has any clue who Gladys Kravitz is. . . . was.

texas blues said:
Essi ~ I don't put ketchup on my burger but aside from that, it looks dern' good for a premade patty. And I'm diggin' the ciabatta too. The asiago/american cheese is kinda' freaky. Like Sophia Loren meets Gladys Kravitz.
Btw, singles are iconic stuff here, very widespread and there's quite a lot brands...

geeme said:
Essegi, I second TB's comment - for a pre-made patty that does look awesome! The pre-made patty's here are usually, oh, about half as thick. So cool that you were able to get one that size.
Here this is what we call hamburger, our standard. Of course we haven't much culture of that. If you want some you buy, you cook and eat, but without bells, whistles and gongs...
For some reason it's also called "Svizzera" that means "Swiss" (both the state or a female swiss). I don't know why.
I remember in USA military base of Vicenza where i worked for some months i saw some very thin burgers, at least for our standard, about half of that.

geeme said:
Essi has any clue who Gladys Kravitz is. . . . was.
None until google use.

Back