food Burgers? Hell Yeah!!

FreeportBum said:
well I was wearing my diamond studded cock ring so that could be considered  foo foo gangSTAR shyte by some. to me its just another day playah  :cheers:
Dont tell me.  mkae sure you tell the tejas law.

Im only a vessel.
  P.s. my cock ring has tejas bedazzled on it.
Where i the fuct is my gibby and a bowl of lettuce?

You started it by calling that burger foo foo. It's beef cheese onions and bacon. WTF? If that's foo foo give me foo foo errry time.

I chalk it up to you smoking that angel dust from that Jamiacan used care salesman.

The Hot Pepper said:
You started it by calling that burger foo foo. It's beef cheese onions and bacon. WTF? If that's foo foo give me foo foo errry time.

I chalk it up to you smoking that angel dust from that Jamiacan used care salesman.

C'mon now.

Asparagus on the side of a burger.

Thats foo foo out the ying yang and you know it.

Let me count how many burger joints feature asparagus as a side.

Hmmm...

Gimme' a few tick's on this...

Okay.

NONE!

Certified Foo Foo!

Someone post a damn burger. Foo or not lol.

And think you mean YIN yang... ;) (jus sayin)

kung foo ...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431834359.510717.jpg

We went to chilis last night and I got the burger with onion rings and bacon wtf ever it was called, I think smokehouse burger. Told them to hold the house sauce and got a side of the jalapeno aoli that was for the foofoo tacos. Stuff was pretty good. Had no heat to it but pounded it with my fries and burger. Not worth a pic but if you happen to be there I suggest the jalapeno aoili 

I used to wear a diddle ring as a bracelet so It was always handy when i was in my late teens. One those leather snap around the jiggle boys with a rubber ring attached that slides onto Mr happy. I'd wear it around my wrist and hooked over my thumb. Good times. Wasn't diamond studded ... i'm not that fancy

Back