• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

Burgers? Hell Yeah!!

Hey y'all looking through the sacred THP scrolls it is apparent that most awesome of foods is sorely neglected. That's right chidren's, I'm talkin' about BURGERS!! Sliders. Pub burgers. Fast food style burgers. Gastro burgers. Cheffy burgers. CHEESEBURGERS!!! Single and double meat. Triple meat. Extreme burgers. Man vs. Food burgers....the list is endless but y'all get the idea.

We won't go into the endless arguments of who created the first hamburger (Fletcher Davis) or what meat qualifies as a burger. Nonetheless....here are the rules for posting in this soon to be awesome thread:

1. Any meat goes. Beef, chicken, pork, lamb, rat, fish. Whatever, hunt it down and kill it with a knife. Its all good and I've included the options other than the traditional beef so all the kids can play in the pool. If its ground and round, its all good.

2. The damn 'thang has to be between 2 slices of bread or bun. White bread. Brioche. Sourdough. English muffin. Whole wheat. Its got to be bready. No wrap crap or wild pizza dough like chingaderra's.

3. Any cooking method goes. Grilled. Broiled. Griddled. Steamed. Deep fried. Zippo lighter.

4. Because I love to ridicule to no end tree hugging granola wimps and hippy's.....
Veggie burgers are all good. Just be prepared for the woe and gnashing of teeth and smack talk that will soon come if you post it. It will be all in fun and all good.

5. You suck at cooking? The only thing that would suck more is if you posted pics of your restaurant burger. For the sake of keeping the comedy rolling...
Any burger you didn't cook or you bought is allowed and is all good. Warning: while allowed, posting pics of BK burgers or their ilk with a splash of tabasco will bring upon you the most ridicule and insults. Even more than a veggie burger!

6. Chile's and/or hotsauce is mandatory on the burger. ON the burger, no crap on the side.

7. Pics are mandatory. No posting about a burger you made or ate without pics. You will suffer extreme ridicule and experience much loathing. Just don't do it.

8. Include a list of condiments and toppings. Mayo. Mustard. Onions. Cheese. Extract of male baboon spermatazoa. Whatever. Post it.

There it is y'all. Can you get down brown with it? Allrighty then...

RELEASE THE KRAKEN!

Here's mine. Sliders. 80/20 ground chuck from Matador Meat Market, Frisco, Tx. Cooked over fine diced yellow onions in cast iron using the smash technique. Toasted Pepperidge Farm slider buns with mustard, the onions, dill pickle and jalapeno pickle slices. Kraft brand American Plastic Cheese.

IMG_3447.jpg

Adult beverages are encouraged in the pics but not mandatory. Dig that awesome cast iron crust sear!

IMG_3448.jpg

So bring on your burgers. And that means those damn Aussie's and their stinkin' beet root too!!

Why you always eatin' eggs? TX has some good food and you want eggs! :lol:

And BBQ! BBQ Breakfast!!! Yeah!!!!

Here, we don't have any roadside smokers...but we have alot of taquerias...

We broke down right in front of one the other day, and it smelled sooooo good! After being there for 2 hours, I promised the fella we'd stop in the next time we were in town!

I've never had bbqed tonuge - but life's short, so what the hell! :D

The evil burger genius strikes again. It came to me in a dream last night a surf and turf burger. A burger stuffed with crab meat will post pics tonight or tamale.

I,ve heard about those places in Texas, called "3-rig, 4- rig and 5- rig" joints, that serve Chicken Fried steak.
Besides, if you are having breakfast in Texas, you must have had an awesome night.

And why does't my 'reply' button work, boss?

CFS also works on burgers, with an egg if you wish, (to stay on topic)...

Let me get this straight, you two want to toss a steer's salad and have cattle juice on top? Very disturbing...

Yea, can we activate warning points for beastiality???

Or are we just interpreting them wrong???

For the record, steers kick backwards, so you have to be careful when approaching them from behind. Just sayin...

It's a mistake you'll only make ONCE!!

burger from dinner the other night:
IMAG0261.jpg

the crust of the loaf of bread,a little blue cheese,sliced cheese,and a fried egg.grounds for divorce and hab powder finished this bad boy off!

burger from breakfast. 7 pot barrackpore powder made this burger very hot :mouthonfire: one huge egg,2 pieces of sliced cheese,garlic and some mustard. throw that burger in a biscuit!! now you are ready to take on the day.

IMAG0262.jpg

IMAG0263.jpg

Lovin' the paper plate. All you need is a healthy supply of "banana" leaves.

We'll get Sic and RocketMan together soon. They'll start up the CenFlo Posse.

Werds.

Ha! SD! I think you're right. CenFlo is WAY better than MidFlo.

MidFlo makes me think of tampons. Curious why that is so.

BURGERS!!! Back on topic.

Back