• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Burning again....!

stillmanz said:
whats the extract u got?
7.5 million is that the source? jus curious

Hey Mick,

What Taj tasted was a 7.5 million straight extract...Not a sauce. I keep it for my ammo supplier as he likes the wrath of god a heap hotter!

JungleRain said:
yeh you guys should have taken some vids...ok soooo now your gotta do it all over again, we wanna see the pain

Yeah mate we have a heap of vids coming in the coming months...Should be fun!

JayT said:
So you can taste the differences in heat, but it's like your capsaicin receptors are dulled a bit? Wow that is interesting. How long have you been eating hot stuff? Maybe you have just killed all your tastebuds. People tell me that smoking and drinking may cause this too.

I have been eating chilli since I was a kid, I got addicted to chilli noodles at an early age, and then for a couple of years I lived next door to Nandos, and ate that everyday (I got them to make it as hot as they could). I don't drink and I don't smoke, hence why I have money to blow on growing chillis :D I can still taste normal foods everyday, I like really strong tasting food, granted, but I can still taste everything never the less.

I think I have trouble detecting subtle changes in taste. For instance, I could not taste a few ingredients in Dave's sauce, where his girl could, all I could taste was chilli (the fruit). But I like the way you put it, it is like my capsaicin resceptors are dulled, but they still work fine, ie, they can still detect difference in heat levels, but I guess it is like you just take a 0 away from the end of the scoville scale for me :D Like I was in pain for the 7.5 million extract, but not that much heat pain, it wasn't unbearable ... let's just say, I looked a lot better than Neil does when he eats a naga.

I will have a think about posting some videos up, I plan to in the future, perhaps after June or so ... for personal reasons. I am looking forward to doing the 7.5 extract again, that was fun :D

Like I was in pain for the 7.5 million extract, but not that much heat pain, it wasn't unbearable ... let's just say, I looked a lot better than Neil does when he eats a naga.

Hey Taj, maybe your part bird...they say they can't feel the heat :shocked:

Back