• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Burns, Biz, Slade, JHR, the Challenge...

As luck would have it, I recently watched Slade's video review of the four hottest peppers. While in chat, seeing he was online, I invited him in knowing that ItBurns and The_Biz were present. JHR jumped in later and expressed interest as well (Note: edited post and title).

After posting his video for the members, one thing led to another, and a new challenge was born.

ItBurns has endured some pretty intense hot experiences in the past, The_Biz also for a relative new comer can put away some pretty hot peppers with barely a wince.

Somehow, all of this got the competitive juices flowing, the result being that a BBS Challenge was born.

I started this thread with hopes that they will post the rules, ingredients, timeframe, and reporting rules. They don't even know about it yet, that is my first job. I better get busy and rattle their cages. This should be fun.

Rhody...

I may join in this one as an independent. I can put away some heat myself.

JH you are quite welcome. In fact, the more the merrier, it will be interesting to see the effects of the same experiment on 4 or more willing but slightly crazy victims, errr. volunteers.

Rhody...

I'm in as crazy as i am, I to can take the heat. we need to get itBurns to pop on here and list the ingredients and rules of this challenge.

JHR did the pizza challenge, are you guys planning a different pizza or is JHR (and burns) crazy enough to go through it again?

HA, this would be very interesting. Be more interesting if I was in it. After all I am one of the winners of the PE challenge. :hot: STRAIGHT DOMINATION! :) JK

I say we start off with the pizza that has already been created, and see if the other two can finish it off, JHR and i both failed lets start there and keep this thread going and more people can come in at a later point with new heat challenges. I would also like the future challenges to be something cooked or created. Eating raw peppers or powder can be quite boring after awhile (also no where near as hot).

WOW, I removed it, I didn't mean to ruin someones day. I put my link in my comment because someone asked me to post it so they could see the challengs i had allready done.

Have a Great day and God bless.
Slade

Rhody, the thread, and challenge are fine. I have NO problem with that.

It was the addendum pandering for Youtube views that had nothing to do with your challenge, or this thread that bugged me. There's a place for self promotion. Your thread isn't it.

I'm sorry for the misunderstanding.

I don't know how I got drug into this! But If and I say if I decide to do this, I'm not doing it for bragging rights. There needs to be some kind of ante and prize

I don't know how I got drug into this! But If and I say if I decide to do this, I'm not doing it for bragging rights. There needs to be some kind of ante and prize
I apologize, but anything significant wold be impossible for me. I am a college freshman, after all.

Back