• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Burns, Biz, Slade, JHR, the Challenge...

I'll do a few morugas on camera if I can get my hands on them. I don't get a lot of gut burn from them, so it should be okay.

Anyone care to elaborate on the pizza challenge? Other than the obvious pizza & hot peppers being involved that is?
I do a modified version of a pizza challenge from either Heat Seekers or Man vs Food (can't remember which). They called it The Incinerator, I call it The Cincinerator being from Cincinnati....
Something along those lines or.?.?.?
Thanks

If I recall correctly JHR posted a video of him attempting this on the Reviews forum. Check out JHR's topic there - it has all his clips in it, and that's one of the last ones.

It's a shockingly horrific sight. needless to say, fail.
:rofl:

Reactions: JHR
"3/5King Today, 06:48 AM

I challenge you all to snort a pencil erasure bump of super hot powder"

Hmmmmm... I'm thinking..... thinking......
we talking pull the eraser out of a new pencil or just the exposed part?
lol.... like it'd make a difference in the end! Hah

Here's a good challenge that won't require a lot of prep work everyone take 1 each: TSMB, 7pot, Brain Strain, Naga Morich, and Bhut Jolokia (Reapers too if you can get them for all the contestants) and put in a blender with a 12 oz can of V8 juice. (hell add pure cap too if you are insane)

Blend well and drink with a straw. :hot:

I'll do a few morugas on camera if I can get my hands on them. I don't get a lot of gut burn from them, so it should be okay.
JHR, let me know if you still need or want any morugas. Mine are all ripening now and have extra i could prob send out. These plants came from Jim Duffy...

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Felling 100% better today so this afternoon i will attempt to beat Steve Smallwoods "unofficial" world record of eating 8 Bhut Jolokias in 1 minute (with a suprise record breaking that another reviewer set a while back) then later on i will go after his record of eating 8 Butch T's in 1 minute.In short i will attempt to eat 9 Bhut Jolokias in one minute then after a break i will attempt to eat 9 Butch T's in 1 minute. IF i can get a couple things sorted out i will submit my videos to the Guinness book and see if my attempt will beat the current record that is in the book witch is 3 bhut jolokias in one minute [/background]

Back