Busy day...

I've been messing around with photoshop, with mixed results. I have ideas, but when you're not a pro, it just doesn't come out right....

NS1copy.jpg

Nuclear Scurvy

WIP2.jpg

Barracuda Breath

WIPcopy.jpg

Barnacle Ramover

They look pretty damn good to me - what else are you hoping to do to them?
I was a 'Graphic Reproductionist' back in the day when that was a trade & we scratched emulsion off the back of film to make changes.
I've played with PS a lot through the years, done a few ads & book covers etc...but not for many years now.
Whats your plan for them?

I'm having major issues with font styles, color, and placement. There's not a whole lot of room to work with. I've even tried moving the duck down a little and using a title bar at the top (brand name) and one at the bottom (sauce type), but then it starts to look cluttered.

DevilDuck said:
I got this font from your link called AngloSaxonCaps. I haven't tried it yet, but it looks really cool.

Do I detect a hint of norse collective unconsciousness?

A few ideas? {gibberish?}

1. - I thought you could also move the picture to a corner of the border and run your text along one edge & down one side - like a modern wine label.

2. - make the border like an old timber picture frame & put the text on brass plaques screwed into the frame.

Back